Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexylara69 E13  (Read 1730 times)

4 review(s) for Sexylara69 (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline 3HK

External Link/Members Only

30mins £40

Saw Lara earlier on today, I initially paid for 1hr but I offered to cut it down to 30mins because her hotline was blinging with customers. She speaks English and her pics are accurate. The meet was at a hotel on a main road, no problems getting in, I knocked on her door and she opened wearing a white towel. The room was very small.

Started off with owo, very good, I decided to cum after about 6mins because she said it was 3 pops in 1hr. After I popped her phone rang, she ignored it but I told her it was fine to answer and I pulled out my phone to txt a few pals. When she finished the call I offered to cut the meet short to 30mins, she gave me £20 back and started the second round.

Started with owo on the bed, then I told her to put the condom on, she lubed up and rode me. She can ride really well, she has a nice little body too. We did a few positions and then I popped in mish. Was in and out in 25mins, great punt.

bigone

Good  cheap  punt,looks  a bit older than  22 in  her pics,

Offline Jimmyredcab

External Link/Members Only

30mins £40

Saw Lara earlier on today, I initially paid for 1hr but I offered to cut it down to 30mins because her hotline was blinging with customers.

Lowlife piece of crap being shagged 30 times a day, not for me.    :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline Lance

Excellent VFM punt she is. She can certainly ride and grind!

Offline backofthenet

Lowlife piece of crap being shagged 30 times a day, not for me.    :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

hey - that's my sister you're talking about.