Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Madam Koko, Earl's Court Gilf  (Read 857 times)

11 review(s) for Madam Koko (7 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline Mr Rollison

External Link/Members Only

I actually feel quite bad about this so I thought I'd get the review done.

I contacted Koko by text, quick reply and got a visit arranged for the same day. Got the address when I arrived at the Warwick exit of Earls Court tube.

Found the flat easily and met Koko. Nice smiley face so I was happy enough.

We had a little chat about stuff and I explained what I wanted. Massage, lots of teasing, prostate massage and reverse oral.
First of, she wanted to wash me, which was fine but she went on and on about my foreskin. I told her she didn't have to give me oral.

So onto the bed face down. No oil and pressing her hands against my body. I don't think she wanted oil on the bed.
I asked for more oil and teasing and she put a bit of oil on her finger and started to prod my balls. A minute later she was wiping the oil off.
She couldn't understand that I wanted her to do reach unders. I even acted it.
It just wasn't working.

Add in that her understanding of English isn't great.
She also asked my name 3 or 4 times even though I had answered. Same with where I was staying.

I got up and started dressing, telling her it's not working out and asked for some money back as it was only 30 minutes in.

This is where I started to feel bad. She looked at me as if she couldn't understand why. She looked lost. Like a kid who doesn't understand why they're getting a row.
I wondered if there are memory issues.

So paid £150 for the hour, got £70 back.

Should say, I had no issue with her age (been with a 70+ before and she was great fun) or her big tummy.
Virtually nothing sensual in the 30 minutes.

Okay, I'll leave it there.

Offline Chinaman

Thanks for this. I’d been trying to arrange a meet. After initial dialogue she’s gone quiet & I can’t get her to reply.