Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ananda (Babylon/Diva) TOFTT : Edgware Rd. Walked : services  (Read 345 times)

Offline The Night King

External Link/Members Only

This was a 1 hour incall booking in a fit-for-purpose apartment around the back of Edgware Road station. £300 minus 10% members discount = £270 all in. March '24.

SP : Newly arrived Brazilian. I loved her photos and on a day where Plans A, B, C & D fell through I eventually gave her a whirl. Upon arrival she looked like a very much paler version of what is in the photos (which turns out are heavily photoshopped). I'd give her a 6 facially, nothing special and tbh a bit of a let down.  Body looked promising under her gown but hard to tell at first glance, again very pale skin which is unusual for a Brazilian. She spoke excellent English and explained she's only part Brazilian which perhaps explains the skin tone.

The deed (or lack thereof) : I confirmed services DFK/OWO with her straight away. Stuck the money on the bed and was about to go to the bathroom and asked for a kiss. I got a grandma style peck. I challenged her on this and queried where French kissing was i.e. "com lingua" at which point she pulled a face and said "no"..."kissing with tongue is too much". At this point we are still within the first 5 minutes, I'm still wearing my coat. I thought fuck this for a game of soldiers and picked up the £270 and said "Boa Noite" (Good night for those who dont speak Portuguese)  :hi:  She wasn't best pleased but if she'd delivered on what we'd agreed in the first place there would've been no issue.

None of the photos really represent her due to the full-on filters she's used but I've attached the one that's the least misrepresentative. She does not look anywhere near this hot  :angry:

Conclusion : A frustrating day of (non) punting but budget intact for other better options.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 10:56:44 pm by The Night King »