Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milasha Diva - Earls Court - smoking hot  (Read 2543 times)

Offline Stevehgl3

External Link/Members Only

After recent review, I decided to spend a bit more for a hottie.

350GBP/hr for 1 hr, with OWO, DFK, foot fetish, protected sex

Girl: hottest girl I’ve shagged in a while, size 8, tall, pale soft skin, great B/C cups with pink puffy areolas.great smiley face, wide hips, and great feet to worship. She’s actually from Ukraine, not Russia.

DFK on tap, with loads of tongue play, sexy and horny sex for the whole session. OWO was pretty good, slight DT, plenty of ball action. 69 for a while, lovely meaty pussy. rimmed her tight ass, mish, RCG, doggy and came in the bag. She’s not chatty, I assume language barrier. But still pretty smiley and eager to please.

Hotter than Aelita and Lesya, who I consider my hottest experiences with Diva. I’d repeat but unfortunately she’s gone. I hope she comes back soon…

Offline justanotherinch

Quite possibly the hottest girl I’ve shagged, straight up 9.9/10 and lovely too. Review coming. I cummed in the first 10 mins of sex, she freshened up and got my up again within 5 mins. Constant eye contact, orgasms, DFK, did everything.

Only thing putting me off is the amount of punters she is getting through!!

Data was the other one I need to review but I think she’s done with it, she has an even better body and a 9/10 face, just as good attitude and even better sex possibly. Top 2 punts by far since I used to scan AW for new horny English girls setting up in Heathrow for few days, never to be seen again. Which maybe reminds me to do that again, though it is a big ‘punt’ albeit at a fraction of agency prices.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Quite possibly the hottest girl I’ve shagged, straight up 9.9/10 and lovely too. Review coming. I cummed in the first 10 mins of sex, she freshened up and got my up again within 5 mins. Constant eye contact, orgasms, DFK, did everything.

Only thing putting me off is the amount of punters she is getting through!!

Data was the other one I need to review but I think she’s done with it, she has an even better body and a 9/10 face, just as good attitude and even better sex possibly. Top 2 punts by far since I used to scan AW for new horny English girls setting up in Heathrow for few days, never to be seen again. Which maybe reminds me to do that again, though it is a big ‘punt’ albeit at a fraction of agency prices.

Been mentioned on another thread that Dakota on Diva is the same girl as the 'old' Data?

Offline pantywetter

Did you see my reviews too?  She is off the hook sexy.  What a girl!

I also had the early cum problem which never happens.  She is so fucking sexy!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2024, 08:56:20 am by pantywetter »

Offline karoo

The nicknames / stage names Diva is assigning to the girls are hilarious btw - all adopted from Russian words. Data, Milasha - I think they also went into names  which sounded like branded medicines for a while   :lol:

Offline Stevehgl3

Did you see my reviews too?  She is off the hook sexy.  What a girl!

I also had the early cum problem which never happens.  She is so fucking sexy!

Thanks to your review I went to see her, glad I did.

Regarding Dakota = Data it was just a theory I dropped there but in hindsight I can see some facial differences between them. I wish I saw Data as I was hesitant due to lack of reviews but sounds like she was ok, maybe when she returns!

Diva said Milasha will be back in the summer….