Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexa Sexy Girl, Finchley Central  (Read 1908 times)

14 review(s) for ALEXA SEXY GIRL (6 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

jcdmj12

I got the urge for an evening weekend punt recently, which are always a pain in the ass to arrange in my experience.  After a couple of hours calling through my AW hotlist, I finally got a response via text from Alexa. Comms were really good and clear, which filled me with hope.  Hope that was unfortunately to be dashed. :(

I found her place easily, and texted her that I'm here bang on time. After the well-organised lead up, I was dismayed to get a text back saying that I had to wait '2 minutes' whilst she got ready. This always pisses me off, particularly as I was standing in the doorway to a block of flats looking stupid, but I've had some great punts in the despite girls doing this (WetGinger comes to mind), so I let it slide.

About 7 minutes later, I get in.  I'm pleasantly surprised to see her photos are accurate. She tells me that she can only do 30 minutes (60 quid) as it's near her finishing time, which I sort of knew anyway, so whatever.  I ask if I can have a shower? Yes, that's fine.  When I get back, she faffs about a little more, and finally comes back to get started. It's now 15 minutes after I arrived at her flat and texted her.

The punt proper starts well - kissing (technique is nice, her mouth tastes a little bit fusty, but not too bad),  carressing etc with some very nice OWO.  However after 4 minutes (she has a clock next to her bed which is how I know with such precision), she asks me which position I prefer and says she'll get a condom. Alarm bells start ringing.   I find this really off putting, as I'm a slow starter, arousal-wise. It usually takes 10-15 minutes before I'm ready for the main course (with the notable exception of when Dee is involved :D ), so I ask her to slow down. She goes back to more OWO. I am happy. For about 2 minutes, when she tell me that she's getting the condom, which position would I like? 

I give up at this stage, and say girl on top.  Apparently, that's the wrong answer.  She wants missionary, or doggy "while she squeezes her ass cheeks together really hard to make it tight" ("...and lasts about 15 seconds" is what she didn't say).

So it's on with the condom, and into missionary. Good for about 15 seconds, then she's not happy. I'm squashing her, she says. Now, ok, I'm not exactly of slight build, but I've never had that complaint before.  I stop. She asks why I've stopped.  "Because you're clearly uncomfortable and I don't like that. Perhaps you'd like to go on top?" I reply.  "No, carry on, just don't put your weight on me".  Ok. So we start again... and within 15 seconds "I'm squashing her" again.  So I stop, and she asks why I've stopped, sounding annoyed.  Ummm.... because I don't find it remotely arousing being with someone who is uncomfortable, perhaps? 

Anyhow, at this stage my boner disappears.  Like many of you, I've suffered from equipment failure in the past, so I know exaclty what to do.  Chill out, relax, go back to foreplay and let things reset themselves after a few minutes. And we're only 10 minutes into the punt, so we time for that, right?  Wrong.  You've guessed it. She's running the clock from our appointment time.

I try to explain to her that she needs to back off and slow down, but she just seems annoyed by this. She makes a few attempst to get aroused again, but it's just not happening.  Eventually, she goes back to some more OWO, but by this time the whole thing is irretrievable.  She's very insistent on telling me "time is up", about 20 minutes after the punt actually started, and that "she hates this part" (when punters don't peform to order and she has to slow down to get them going again?). She says "she does't want to have to throw me out", and I get the hint, and get dressed. I leave feeling let down and annoyed.

I know that Alexa has had previously good reviews, which don't sound at all like my experience, so perhaps it was just me, or maybe she was having a bad day. Either way, it goes to show that previous form it no guarantee of a good time in future.

Luckily, this story does have a happy ending. I was feeling so annoyed about the whole misadventure that I did something I would never normally do, and played "double or nothing". I booked a spur-of-the moment 1 hour booking with someone I hadn't seen before at a considerably higher price... and had an absolutely fantastic time which I shall write about later on.  :-)

Positive
-Photos are accurate
-Initially, technique (especially OWO) was good
-The punt immediately after this was much better, probably made more so by the comparison.   

Negative
-Says she kisses, but then only does it for a few minutes
-Clearly had a routine that she goes through. Very much felt like a massage parlour punt, which is why I don't go to parlours.
-Clock watcher in the most literal sense
-The rest of the experience, see above.
-See above. I haven't left feeling that pissed off for a long, long time.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Offline throwaway1

Good review, sounds all too familiar! Thanks for the warning.

Offline kowalski

This girl used to operate out of flats above  Tesco in Hounslow.

Offline SamLP

Sorry to hear you had a bad punt. I had two great punts with her. Lots of DFK, OWO, RO and sex in all positions. Best kisser I've had, likes to talk a lot but is cheeky and vocal during sex. Her OWO is normal, not great but loads of eye contact.

She did try a B&S on me once before buzzing me in after agreeing to see me, then suddenly saying she's busy once I called at the door. I walked. I swallowed my pride and went to see her again a few months later. She asked why I the long wait to see her again and I told her what she did. She tried to make an excuse about being busy, before we had a good punt.