Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can't make my mind up!!!!  (Read 1898 times)

ATMIV

Gents, I'm definitely going on a punt this week. Cash available and more importantly so is the free time. My problem is I can't quite make up my mind as to which WG visit, so I'd very much appreciate some advice.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Girlfriend Lara - has fantastic feedback plus I am a bit of a bottom an

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Much older WG which is a first plus a wide range of services.

Slightly vanilla profile but has an interestingly written profile - could make for a fuller meeting rather than just a poke!

£150 for 2 hours! Amazing value + she does anal!

Never had the pleasure of a black girl + she includes anal and rimming

So gents given the options above who would you choose to spend your hard earned cash? Or do you know of any better in the Southwest area

Thanks in advance for your input

Offline ciscoxxx69

Gents, I'm definitely going on a punt this week. Cash available and more importantly so is the free time. My problem is I can't quite make up my mind as to which WG visit, so I'd very much appreciate some advice.

Girlfriend Lara - has fantastic feedback plus I am a bit of a bottom an

Much older WG which is a first plus a wide range of services.

Slightly vanilla profile but has an interestingly written profile - could make for a fuller meeting rather than just a poke!

£150 for 2 hours! Amazing value + she does anal!

Never had the pleasure of a black girl + she includes anal and rimming

So gents given the options above who would you choose to spend your hard earned cash? Or do you know of any better in the Southwest area

Thanks in advance for your input

If you are a 'Booty Guy' and also love a full on, DFK, RO, CIM, soft sensual, hard and erotic, energetic f*ck.....then I can thoroughly recommend GF Lara........you cannot fail to enjoy her IMO :hi:

Can't help on the other profiles, enjoy your punt and report back.... :drinks:

like_mature

If it was me I would go for Niamh

Mature and kinky, prefect mix !!!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've not see her but have in the past had good communication from her whilst trying to arrange a meeting. Always friendly and polite whilst taking the time to answer questions. Timing and distance have always stopped us meeting.

Offline LuckyJim1

Ebony Lisa'a photographs are taken with  one of those mirrors in the ladies dress shops.
Having said that her service full on

ATMIV

Gents thanks for your input it was very much appreciated.
Unfortunately I couldn't get to see Lara, however, Tara of Oxford was offering incalls yesterday. Now Tara has been on my list for a very long time but have been unable to schedule any meet as she rarely can do an incall. So I jumped at this opportunity, Lara tours around my area and hopefully will continue so I can always see her later.
My meeting with Tara can't be described as positive nor negative it was just, disappointing.
I don't know if it's just me, I've been punting a few years now, but feel we are going through a wilderness period with the WGs in the southwest, it's very difficult to find that balance between GFE and kinkiness. It's seems to be either just going through the motions or totally over the top PSE.
girls like Bonde'N'Gorgeous and Lauren Foxx had just the right balance and were very attractive too, but they have left the scene and there doesn't appear anyone emerging to take there place. Maybe it's time I hung up my punting spurs!