Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle - Anyone seen this lady?  (Read 513 times)

Offline BillyPoison

External Link/Members Only

Fancy having a pop at this lady but bank balance says no for a while. Anyone had the pleasure or knows how often she comes here?

BP  :hi:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Quite a lot of info in the reviews she's got oh here. Seems to tour around quite a bit so I'd guess she's around every 2-3 months, depending on how successful business has been.

Online ian cognito

She calls herself Anal-Lover-Michelle but charges £50 for anal, so perhaps she doesn't love it that much. Unless there's something about her you really like, I reckon there must be better out there for a lot less than £170 per hour.

Offline BillyPoison

She calls herself Anal-Lover-Michelle but charges £50 for anal, so perhaps she doesn't love it that much. Unless there's something about her you really like, I reckon there must be better out there for a lot less than £170 per hour.

Aaah ive just emailed her about extras. Bit naughty really. I reckon AW should have a compulsory extras tab so no-one gets caught out with this. I can live without anal to be honest.  :thumbsup: but she does look quite hot without it .

Thanks for the post.  :hi: