Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GlamorousApril - Harrow  (Read 1498 times)

6 review(s) for GlamorousApril (1 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Offline silvershadow69

External Link/Members Only

Summary
Overall 8/10
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10
Attitude: 9/10
Service: 8/10
Price: £150 - 1 hour
Recommend: YES
Vocab: Good English
Ethnicity: Hungarian/Italian

Comms
Her comms with me were good (by text) and a good standard of English.  Prompt Replies via SMS and she did mention she doesn't go online much so i wouldnt bother messaging her on AW.   
I didn't speak with her over the phone before hand apart from when i got there.

The Service
The usual hiding behind the door.   Was offered a shower so i obliged.   

She's obviously well educated given she's a professional Psychologist and uses this to cover her tracks with neighbours in her apartment block etc.  She's on AW to entertain herself when she's not working professionally but to the neighbours all appointments are professional appointments. Hence if you get asked any questions by the concierge, your seeing her for professional therapy and not something else.   She'll send you a SMS to that extent with appointment number, room no etc.

She looks much older then she states.  I'd say late 40s so the polar opposite of what i normally go for, however on this occasion i thought let me try somebody my own age.    There are signs that she smokes if that is off putting for some however wasn't a problem for me.   DFK was on offer with enthusiasm as was OWO and bull sucking.  For me to go down on a woman i have to be attracted to her and on this occasion i wasn't (personal preference) so i limited to pussy play only.  She seem to rather enjoy but strangely she would stop me in my tracks and not let me bring her to climax.   She suggested she wanted to cum together.   She was sucking me and teasing me that i had just to offload round one on her lovely tits - infact she insisted i offload on her tits. I walked in with a loaded gun which was probably a mistake.  And given she looks older her tits are in good shape.     Second round she was smashed in a Viennese Oyster position and she loves it given her pictures in her gallery.   I could tell she came hard at least twice and i unloaded after around 10 mins in the bag.  Off to the shower once again and my one hour was up.

Is she enthusiastic?  Yes.   

Conclusion
A nice lady.  I'd say a size 12 in terms of body but nothing untoward.  Good standard of English and certainly engages in conversation.  She's smart and down to earth.

Positives
-  Good personality
-  Puts you at ease instantly
-  Clean apartment with clean shower/towels.
-  Parking available as is the Met Line Train station.

Negatives
-  Looks older then her pics may portray.

Return?
Possibly.....if i was stuck at a lose end.