Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Nympho Tufnell Park  (Read 1022 times)

15 review(s) for nikki_hot_sexy (9 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Lazzzer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As stated before, operates out of a flat with another Bulgarian, Lisa. Had seen Lisa twice before. First time an excellent experience, second one very flat. Thought I should give Nikki a go as the price was right, £60 for half hour.

Place is tidy enough, but room is tiny. Very distracting to hear another punter walking down the alley way outside just as we were starting.

Nikki is very pretty. Tall, very slender, lovely little boobs. Greeted me in a little black dress which I had her keep on to start.

French kissing to kick off, but must confess I didn't particularly enjoy it.

Started the OWO & she was very patient as it took me a bit of time to get started. Once up and running I laid back and enjoyed the nice little CFNM scene in front of me. She looked glorious with a mouth full of cock or balls.

I would normally be happy with just a long slow BJ in a half hour session. But once I had her remove the dress I had to fuck her. Cowgirl to start which was quite a sight, then on to doggy. By the time we got to mish, the bed was squeaking so badly I was getting distracted.

So I lay back down & let her get going with her mouth again, slow as requested, no hands. She was fine with me holding her head & pushing her down.

She had gone deep already several times, but I asked for it really deep. Well I never!

She got my whole cock in her mouth, then as I touched the back of her throat, she gave another push & I slid into her gullet as her tongue lapped my balls. Unbelievable!

I had her do this again & again. It was ecstatic. I will be prepared for it next time, but this brought me off like a rocket. Normally I time it to get the most out of the session, but this time she had me in about 20 minutes. As I came, the first shot was deep in her throat. Never flinched. Worked her way back up the cock slowly, drawing every drop out. No swallow sadly, but she must have got at least a good squirt with the first one.

I will return, got to get that again. May go for the hour session where she offers anal included. She does have a very tight looking arse.

Highly recommended.