Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna Carter - 1hr incall Hove - Great trim MILF  (Read 1588 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6646131) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Throatthisplease

A well reviewed pretty MILF in Hove, I thought it was time I indulged on a Friday lunchtime in April

External Link/Members Only

Comms

Easily arranged via text. Prompt to reply and direct with a warm manner

Fees & Services

£200 for 1hr incall. DFK, OWO with DT / CIM. Protect penetration. Rimming on me

Venue

Spacious and clean basement flat in Hove. 10-15mins from Hove train station, Metered parking closeby. SHower facilities with plenty of clean towels. Big bed, chair and strategically places full-length mirror all available for our session

The meet

Incall easily agreed via text, and equally easily guided to Anna's incall location, I was greeted by a very chirpy and elegant slim toned MILF. Anna is perfectly represented in her gallery photos and I would place her in her early 40's. Gym trim with small tits and toned arse, previous reviews frequently refer to Anna's captivating eyes....There's no denying Anna is a looker. #

Showered, hydrated and relieved of her fee, after some DFK I asked Anna to kick off by giving me a sloppy DT blowjob on her chair, which was met with gusto. Anna could take my modest length to the back of her throat for short periods before gagging, and provided a good OWO blowjob, plenty of hand and tongue use, paying attention to head and shaft in equal measure. Repositioning to me standing next, with Anna kneeling in front of me, with her full-length mirror provided a great view of pert arse, Anna continued to blow me and happily agreed to my request to rim me for a short while. Not an inclusive service that's easy to find round here. Onwards to me sitting on the edge of the bed, I finally indulged in CIM with Anna, unloading a healthy sperm dose which I think caught her off-guard, and by admission later she had no choice but to swallow a small amount, though did go off to the bathroom to spit. Kudos to her for continuing to clamp her full lips round my cock as I pumped.  A bit of laughter ensued between us as I think we were both surprised by the load.

5-10mins laying together on the bed chatting about all sorts, Anna went down between my legs to get my hard again, interspersed with some dirty talk from both of us. I decided to finish off my hour by fucking her, first in doggy, and then mish. As much as I would have liked to last a good while for my 2nd pop, Anna's pussy (shaved and impeccably clean) proved tvery tight and I couldn't hold back, unloading in the bag.

Some more chatting about travel, I made use of the shower facilities and made my way home. I can't remember if I was over time, but Anna is certainly no clock-watcher. It was all a very relaxed and fun affair.

Summary

A fun hour with a talented pretty and toned woman. £200ph about right for a well reviewed British woman in Brighton/Hove, however the inclusive services I think makes her worth the cash (her £160 rate for 30min clearly encouraging people to spend the extra £40 for the full hour)

Offline markmywords

She's great. Expensive, but in her case it's entirely justified and worth it in my opinion.