Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Theatre critic visited a Chinese prostitute in Cambridge  (Read 644 times)

Offline bobock100

External Link/Members Only

So this chap has sparked outrage by writing about his recent experience in Cambridge when he visited a Chinese prostitute after becoming distracted by the appearance of political theory expert at a lecture in the city.

"He described going to an 'already arranged social rendezvous at a private business location'. He explained 'how it works' - handing 'over a roll of banknotes to a concierge at a desk who ushers you into a softly lit room where your companion awaits you'. He met a woman called Shea, who was 'petite' and 'buxom'. He added that she 'looked Chinese'. She is said to have 'rubbed hot wax' onto his shoulders before ordering him to 'flip onto my back as she dimmed the lights and raised one eyebrow at me suggestively'. He then talks about 'negotiations' before describing at length how he paid for the encounter."

Oddly he adds "He went left and returned later on with his laptop so he could send her money for the encounter, claiming he 'gallantly' gave her more money that she had initially quoted."

Where could this "social rendezvous at a private business location" have possible taken place I wonder? 

Petite and buxom Shea sounds like quite a find.

Online Colston36

Silly sod - and thoughtiess: embarrassed the lecturer and himself.

Offline SoapyTW

Full article in question:

External Link/Members Only

"Her blonde hair spilling over her shoulders absorbed far more of my attention than her political reflections" - lol