Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brothel in South Street, Romford?  (Read 2026 times)

Offline puntingking

I overheard a conversation on a bus between these 2 guys. Did not catch the entire conversation but I did catch the gist of what they were talking about.

One of the guys mentioned to the other that there is currently a brothel where wgs queue up in a line while punters choose which wg they want to see. They did mention the street name but that's about it.

The brothel is situated somewhere on South Street in Romford. This conversation between the two guys was about 4 weeks ago although I would still imagine the brothel will still be there.

Anyone been there?  :unknown:

Over the years there have been many wgs and brothels that have set up shop along the South street in Romford but I have not been to this place.

Offline StingRay

I overheard a conversation on a bus between these 2 guys. Did not catch the entire conversation but I did catch the gist of what they were talking about.

One of the guys mentioned to the other that there is currently a brothel where wgs queue up in a line while punters choose which wg they want to see. They did mention the street name but that's about it.

The brothel is situated somewhere on South Street in Romford. This conversation between the two guys was about 4 weeks ago although I would still imagine the brothel will still be there.

Anyone been there?  :unknown:

Over the years there have been many wgs and brothels that have set up shop along the South street in Romford but I have not been to this place.

Bit of a long shot, but it could be Essex Angels, which seem to be located in Romford RM1 (as well as Westcliff).

External Link/Members Only

Try doing an AW search on 0 miles from RM1 and you will see a number of results.

Many of them have "never" listed as last login which, to me, confirms the profiles are operated by an an agency/parlour.

Also, the pricing structure is exactly the same for all of them, likewise the profile format clearly shows that they were prepared by the same person.

I don't have a phone number, but if you call the number of one of them members, Summer, you may get lucky. I called a few days ago to try and book Summer but was told that she was not available, so somebody else covering her phone. As mentioned on another thread, Summer frequently visits Romford.

I hope this is useful, please report back if you have any luck  :hi:

Offline puntingking

Bit of a long shot, but it could be Essex Angels, which seem to be located in Romford RM1 (as well as Westcliff).

Try doing an AW search on 0 miles from RM1 and you will see a number of results.

Many of them have "never" listed as last login which, to me, confirms the profiles are operated by an an agency/parlour.

Also, the pricing structure is exactly the same for all of them, likewise the profile format clearly shows that they were prepared by the same person.

I don't have a phone number, but if you call the number of one of them members, Summer, you may get lucky. I called a few days ago to try and book Summer but was told that she was not available, so somebody else covering her phone. As mentioned on another thread, Summer frequently visits Romford.

Thank you but that's not the place.
I have been to that place before. They have one of their brothel in Hornchurch and the other one in southend.  :hi:

Offline Shel1234

Not sure if this is the one but there is a brothel behind western road, next to the swimming/ gym centre.

It’s a Romanian brothel. It could be that one, however I’ve not been inside so I don’t know whether they do a lineup.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 08:06:36 am by Shel1234 »

Offline puntingking

Not sure if this is the one but there is a brothel behind western road, next to the swimming/ gym centre.

It’s a Romanian brothel. It could be that one, however I’ve not been inside so I don’t know whether they do a lineup.

It could be that one. If you know the actual address can you pm me it please? If you don't and you know any contact information can you send me it over through here as that would be helpful?
Thank you.  :hi:

Offline sa1a1

This seems really interesting - I'm near Romford a lot for work. A name / number would be immensely appreciated!

Offline puntingking

This seems really interesting - I'm near Romford a lot for work. A name / number would be immensely appreciated!

I sent you the address and contact mobile number on pm.
Please type up a review of your experience if you decide to go.  :hi:

Offline sa1a1

I sent you the address and contact mobile number on pm.
Please type up a review of your experience if you decide to go.  :hi:

Brilliant, thank you! I'll make sure to do so!

Offline tony22

If you want someone to recce it, I'm doing a job down that way on Monday :) If you send me the deets I'm happy to go, knock on door and walk if it's shite. Never know might find something interesting behind the magic door.

Offline puntingking

If you want someone to recce it, I'm doing a job down that way on Monday :) If you send me the deets I'm happy to go, knock on door and walk if it's shite. Never know might find something interesting behind the magic door.

I will send you the info as well.   :rolleyes:

I should get commission  :lol:

Offline Fuckboi123

Can you pm me the address and contact number and I’ll make a review
Banned reason: Asking for videos, phone numbers and giving nothing back
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline puntingking

Offline RMwonderer

Been here and can confirm it's not a line up. I phoned up and made a booking ages ago and you pick on the phone. They rotate girls here

Offline mowgz

I know this is a really old post, but I wanted to break my posting cherry

This sounds just like Plam Springs Sauna (the sauna was the girls coat room lol) on south street, tenner to get in and then 4-8 girls to choose from on their busy nights, Boom Boom and Jazmin were regulars that come to mind. Unfortunatly its been closed down now for a few years. I remember the girls telling me they have another place in Hackney or Stratford, but I can't remember the name of the place, I was almost always drunk when visiting, perhaps thats closed down too, but if not and anyone knows the place I'd like to visit.

Offline puntingking

I know this is a really old post, but I wanted to break my posting cherry

This sounds just like Plam Springs Sauna (the sauna was the girls coat room lol) on south street, tenner to get in and then 4-8 girls to choose from on their busy nights, Boom Boom and Jazmin were regulars that come to mind. Unfortunatly its been closed down now for a few years. I remember the girls telling me they have another place in Hackney or Stratford, but I can't remember the name of the place, I was almost always drunk when visiting, perhaps thats closed down too, but if not and anyone knows the place I'd like to visit.

The place mentioned was not palm springs sauna.  It was another brothel somewhere on south street,  Romford. 

Online scutty brown

This mentions Equitable House, unclear when it was posted

Offline MartyW

Is it near South Street, Romford. Shopping Arcade. Where Ian Dury, in his yellow jersey, went out on the nick. Got a Razzle magazine. Never paid....

Apologies for wasting your time with this post. For any it titillated, it's Razzle In My Pocket, a work of genius...

Offline RMwonderer

This mentions Equitable House, unclear when it was posted

Oh wow. I’ve punted here before but I wouldn’t call it a brothel unless it may be one of the other flats.

Might be one of those Rom rotations