Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Evelina 22 - Just off Oxford Street  (Read 768 times)

Robert Mueller

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I’d read the mixed reviews about this girl, but I was in the area and thought her pictures looked hot.  Easy enough to arrange the meeting via text.  I paid £120 for the hour.

Evelina answered the door in a skimpy negligee.  Her flat is on the top floor, and watching her arse as she climbed the stairs was a wonderful thing - she really is fit, with a beautiful, shapely arse.  Her face pics are a bit variable, but I found her attractive.

I took a shower and when I came out she was on her phone.  This was to be a recurring theme throughout the punt.  I lay on the bed, and she rolled a condom on (she only does OW), and she gave an acceptable bj.  I also went down on her, and she had an attractive and clean pussy.  I’m not 100% sure, but she may have been on her phone while I was down there...

After a bit I suggested sex, and we moved around the usual positions.  The phone was always on the bed, and she texted someone while I was pounding away in doggy.  :thumbsdown:  I suppose the highlight of the punt was that she asked me to fuck her arse, which was nice and tight, and the only time she seemed to get involved.  I got the impression she enjoys being fucked like this.  This wasn’t an extra for me, she threw it in.

I finished in her arse, and while I recovered, and for the next 10 mins, I may as well not have been there, she was completely engrossed in her phone.

Anyway, I eventually persuaded her to go for a second round of oral, which she did fairly reluctantly, and I popped in the bag.

She gets the negative for her appalling use of the phone throughout the punt, including while being fucked, and for her general air of disinterest.  She trades on being hot, and it’s always nice to fuck a hot young girl in the arse, but these were not enough to recover the punt.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 09:54:33 pm by Robert Mueller »

Offline Honestperv

Tbh, banging a girl that hot in the ass for £120 is pretty good value.

The phone business is a dealbreaker though.

Offline rushpanda

This SP is dodge as  :scare:

She's linked to the B&S romanian/moldovan girls working from Sussex Gardens

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

If you look at their AW feedback they have been reviewed by a fake profile, who has been reviewed by guess who (yes Evelina) in an effort to seem legit.   :thumbsdown:

I think someone else picked up on this before
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Jatp, Thejazman_1, jatpmc, rushpanda)
Banned by:

Offline king tarzan

Sounds like it's pot luck here!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac