Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Skyler McKay cancels for a second time - anyone had problems making a booking?  (Read 766 times)

Offline Timmytum

Doubled booked for today: Managed to book Hani this morning & Skyler McKay for later today. Was in a quandary until flakey Skyler cancelled again!

After several disappointed attempts to see either Skyler McKay or Hani, I managed to get through to both. Given that I did not get to my Xmas treat thought I could afford both. Still in two minds, should I follow through or just see Skyler & try Hani later. They have both been so hard to book.

Of course, it was too good to be true. On the way to see Hani, who was wonderful btw (review to follow), I get a text from Skyler that she is sorry that she is now double booked - odd because I spoke to her before 10am when she suggested a time that I agreed to.

I suspect that she is prioritising her premium service. Has anyone else been messed about? :angry: :angry: :angry:

Skyler McKay External Link/Members Only
Hani  External Link/Members Only

Offline Waterhouse

If it was a confirmed booking you should post a cursory review and consider rating it negative if this is not the first time she has cancelled/messed you about.  Double bookings are a no-no since one of you will be let down.

Offline Timmytum

If it was a confirmed booking you should post a cursory review and consider rating it negative if this is not the first time she has cancelled/messed you about.  Double bookings are a no-no since one of you will be let down.

Good advice, will do, thanks. To clarify it was two bookings, same day, different times & I was intending to honour both

Offline dfg

If she’d wasted my time twice like I think she did you I’d definitely be posting a negative review.

Offline Timmytum

Thanks Gents, have just done so & one for Hani

Offline a203203

did a short notice booking for her pse service no problems...

Offline ViperKai

If she’d wasted my time twice like I think she did you I’d definitely be posting a negative review.

Same as that  :timeout:

Offline Timmytum

did a short notice booking for her pse service no problems...

I think that’s the issue. I elected for GFE instead.