Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chanelle ex LMP  (Read 819 times)

Offline stephentall

I see Chanelle is now working independant in East London and touring Friday in Heathrow.

External Link/Members Only

Might have to get over to see her as she used to rock my boat big style on the party scene.

Was also Tina at Pam's unless I am mistaken.

Offline davidgood

I see Chanelle is now working independant in East London and touring Friday in Heathrow.

External Link/Members Only

Might have to get over to see her as she used to rock my boat big style on the party scene.

Was also Tina at Pam's unless I am mistaken.
Yes, this is the Chanelle that was 'exclusive' to LMP but played at Pam's as Tina for many years.

You will also find that she is now on the books of House of Divine and Annabelle's at Milton Keynes.

I saw her briefly at a party a couple of months ago and know that she is keen to meet old friends again.

Regards,

davidgood

Mike Oxhard

Interesting that she's 27 at HoD but only 24 on AW  :D Working independent i guess genuinely takes years off you  :lol:

vt

Interesting that she's 27 at HoD but only 24 on AW  :D Working independent i guess genuinely takes years off you  :lol:

She must be mid-30s in reality by now...but as one Caribbean lady smilingly told me 'the black don't crack!'...so they can seemingly get away with knocking at least 10 years off!!  :D
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 09:22:20 am by vt »