Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Sienna in Farnborough?  (Read 1204 times)

Offline bokkie

External Link/Members Only

I've had my eye on her for while. Has some positive feedback, however one negative saying she has a burn scar on her face.
I've emailed her and she will be working on friday. Any thoughts?
I know she is expensive but I'm getting desperate for a punt tomorrow.
Only have a couple hours spare so has to be local.

Offline mh

No experience of her, sorry.

A burn scar would not put me off and the feedback is disputed anyway. It was made by a profile that appears to have been created just for that feedback. Feedback left 15th May, user not logged in since 19th May, no other feedback left for anyone, good or bad.

My comments are (a) she looks fit enough otherwise (b) how long do you spend looking at her face anyway (c) I don't see why it would affect her performance. I agree she is bit expensive for a vanilla list of services but it seems to be a sellers market in the area once you ignore all the fake and skank profiles!

Offline bokkie

Thanks for your comments.
Thing is, I get to do this so seldom that when I do, I want it to be with a stunner.
My last punt was august last year. Had 3 punts in 5 days whilst the kids were away.
I do normally prefer it when they have a pvt gallery with a few tit and body shots as well.
I'm to fussy for my own good.

Offline mh

Wow, that's a long gap. I've worked out the average gap in my punts is 6 weeks, but recently it's down to 3. Not good for my finances...

Offline bokkie

Single father with 2 kids. I ain't going to invite prossies over while they're asleep so opportunities are few and far between.
Hence the reason why I want it to be with a stunner.

Offline mh

No chance of punting in a lunch break during the working day? It's when I do almost all of mine (with the definition of lunch break varying from 11am to 3pm as I have some flexibility).

hairypunter

Ah bokkie if you ever track her down let me know - my all time favourite girl who sadly disappeared...she used to work a bit with Katie in Maidenhead and occasionally Windsor...as "Gemma" if I remember rightly...