Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ElizaNorthEast & Vienna2000 - duo in Newcastle City Centre  (Read 6384 times)

57 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6604408) (55 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6684584) (25 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline g510

Incall £200 for 45mins (£100 each)
Apartment building, clean, tidy and fit for purpose close to Jurys Inn.

Comms Excellent.
Seen El a few times now so pinged a message last minute having seen she was offering duos. Asked who her partner in crime was, and pleasantly surprised to hear it was Mia, thought I had missed out on the chance of meeting her. She is Vienna2000 on aw.
Agreed date and time, submitted a booking request on aw and confirmed via text on the morning to confirm as did she, also confirming address details.

The girls El is fit as fuck, nothing has changed from my previous review of her.
Mia also fit as fuck, similar to El but a little bit taller, she has an incredible peachy bum too and long legs. Little pert tits which were both pierced and a very neat pussy.
Both were made up really well as you would expect geordie girls to be and nicely tanned.
El and Mia bounced off each other really well and kept me involved throughout, lots of laughs and just felt like I was chatting to 2 girls I had met out in town. Full of energy, naughty energy at that.

Booking Arrived on time, buzzed up to the room, door knocked and both did the little hide behind door thing. Welcomed me in with a kiss from each. Both were wearing, bra, thongs, and stockings and their asses looked fantastic.

Into the bedroom, handed over the fun tokens which El took out the room to stash away which let me and Mia get to know each other a bit. Mia straight into DFK, before El entered and joined for a 3 way kiss, hot as fuck. Off came my clothes and onto the bed to explore each other's bodies.

All I can say at this point is shit went down, lots of DFK, licking, fingering, sucking, DT, rimming, protected penetration, toys and moans. It was non-stop tongues in my mouth, pussy and ass in my face, mouths on my cock debauchery. Up, down, left, right something was happening. Both girls fully interacted with each other throughout. I finished in the bag whilst smashing away at Mia in missionary and enjoying DFK with El who was legs wide playing with herself.

Mia did OWO, El licked and sucked my shaft and balls but as I was previously aware did not fully suck my cock without. Both did DT, Mia without and El with. Watching El suck my balls whilst Mia went to town on my cock is definitely one for the wank bank hahaha

El allowed for rimming and anal play (finger), Mia rimming only.

I gave oral, both were fresh and responsive and appeared to enjoy themselves and had no problems with being fingered too. There wasn’t a dry face or mouth as the girls enjoyed giving each other oral too.

Penetration was protected with both. When banging away I alternated between the two, which required a change of the plastic hat each time.

I didn't ask about CIM, I think my only regret was that I should have enjoyed cumming over them both (tits or ass), that I will have to save for next time!

Tip. The mirror in the room was elite, used it to see all the different angles of what was going on!

FInished with about 10 mins left on the clock so just lay back and chatted with the girls, conversation flowed with lots of laughs before heading off on time.

To summarise I have to say I was a little bit anxious before the meet, having not experienced an FFM before, but I needn't have been.

The 45mins flew by, it all felt perfectly natural and flowed seamlessly without any awkward moments, non-stop action. The girls bounced off each other really well and there wasn’t a moment where I didn’t feel like the main man yet still got to see plenty of girl on girl action.

I would highly recommend an FFM with these two especially if it's your first one like me.

Would I go back? I don't even think that needs answering! 100% and I would book for longer.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

[url]https://www.adultwork.com/6684584[url] or [url]https://www.adultwork.com/Vienna2000[url]

28 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (25 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative)

Online Kev3773

Great review, sounds amazing.
External Link/Members Only
Working link for Mia (she's in London now)  :hi:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 11:53:06 am by Kev3773 »

Online bigfish

Ooh sounds good think I need a wank after reading that  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline YZF666

Wow! Thanks for the review, it sounded mint! I’m looking forward to a FFM myself, obvs share the experience on here  :thumbsup:

Offline g510

Great review, sounds amazing.
External Link/Members Only
Working link for Mia (she's in London now)  :hi:

Thanks not sure what happened there.

Online Kev3773

Thanks not sure what happened there.

No problem, you left  [url] on after the numbers  :hi:

Offline Weatherman21

You lucky lucky bastard!   :hi:

Offline Shutty238

Cheers for the review. I was trying to keep my powder dry for a month or two given the extra zero on the gas bill but the twinge this gave me has ruined that.
Too long since I've seen Eliza, definitely needs remedied.

Offline g510

Cheers for the review. I was trying to keep my powder dry for a month or two given the extra zero on the gas bill but the twinge this gave me has ruined that.
Too long since I've seen Eliza, definitely needs remedied.

I would say sorry, but I am pretty confident you will more than enjoy yourself so you are welcome lol

Offline foreverchanges

Fantastic review. Last time I saw Eliza she mentioned that there may be a chance of Mia teaming up for some duos in the forseeable future so good to see you taking full advantage.

I know what you mean about the mirror as well !! :yahoo:

Offline Benja73

I second the jammy bastard comment.

I have seen Eliza a few times but never managed to see Mia. Two times I have tried, it hasn’t worked out. Once for a duo with Eliza and once solo (very recently).

Would love to see them together.

Offline g510

Mia said she will be working down in London in the near future, but will still be coming back for some visits.

Offline toon972

Easily the two best girls around, had a duo with them before and would not say no if there was another chance.

Online FLYING BLUE

You lucky lucky bastard!   :hi:

Have to agree with that sentiment Brick  :lol:

Online FLYING BLUE

Easily the two best girls around, had a duo with them before and would not say no if there was another chance.

The memories from my duo with these ladies will stay with me for a very long time  :thumbsup: :cool:

Offline The Man from Del Monte

Mia said she will be working down in London in the near future, but will still be coming back for some visits.
So she's now (semi)permanent down south!? NooOoo!  :scare:

Online FLYING BLUE

So she's now (semi)permanent down south!? NooOoo!  :scare:

And now charging £150 for 30 mins  :cry:

Offline Lucky Luciano

On the availability tab on Eliza’s AW profile-this coming Thursday the 7th is duo day with Mia! Very tempted but no doubt will charge top dollar!

Offline g510

An assumption it may be but I suspect Mia's are London rates, girls always charge more down there. Not sure she would charge the same up here if she offers anything other then duos with Eliza

Offline The Man from Del Monte

And now charging £150 for 30 mins  :cry:
Looks like Eliza is now charging £140/hr  :cry:
As much as I'd love to see her again, that's pushing beyond my price range. Bloody fuel prices!  :lol:
I fear that the sheer lack of options (for my taste) will be the motivating factor if I decide to revisit.

Offline CELICA GT

As much as I'd love to see her again, that's pushing beyond my price range. Bloody fuel prices!  :lol:
I fear that the sheer lack of options (for my taste) will be the motivating factor if I decide to revisit.
£140 FOR 60MIN, GAS AND ELECTRICITY IS CHEAP!  I CAN GET 3 WEEKS WORTH FOR THAT PRICE !  :sarcastic:

Offline OscarC

£90 for half hour.  If this is the way prices are going in the NE, then I will be cutting right back in this hobby.  :(

Offline foreverchanges

£140 FOR 60MIN, GAS AND ELECTRICITY IS CHEAP!  I CAN GET 3 WEEKS WORTH FOR THAT PRICE !  :sarcastic:

On Saturday afternoon her profile briefly was showing a rate of £150 (an increase of £20) before being 'decreased' to £140. :unknown: