Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cris_RealGFE - Croydon - B&S - P&D  (Read 236 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7338643) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7686793) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Moutarde2

External Link/Members Only

Although this is the link I got the number from, the girls present were very different (see below)

Price paid: £40 15 min P&D - OW + covered sex

Location : In a modern flat not far from East Croydon Station. Actually very close to the new council building.

Com : Efficient. I asked if I could go in 10 minutes. Was told "yes" with all details necessary

Girls : As the door opened, the maid told me "There are 3 girls available right now" All 3 were standing in the nice & big living room. There weren't in any way the girl from the profile. When mentioning this I was told "I don't make the add".
The 3 present were typical brazilian, big boobs, big bottoms. All late 20s. Average looking maybe 6 for the 3 of them (I rate the pics from the profile 8). One had darker skin massive boobs not very tall, the other 2 much lighter skin. If my memory is good 1 was blond with short hair, decently tall. And the 3rd one dark hair, quite tall and a little chubby.

I asked about the £20 owo extra I was quoted over text. Only 1/3 was happy to do it.

I ended up picking the darker girl as she was the one smiling the most. She doesn't do OWO.

Action: Actually not this bad : Good OW and I was allowed to rub & finger her pussy while this happened. Sex in cowgirl and I came after a few minutes. I have to say the girl was pleasant.

Conclusion: Given the price, it is fine for a 15 minute P&D. Hard to expect much more. This could really be rated a low positive. But neutral seems fairer given the B&S.

Post-Scriptum:
After a quick search to see if I could see profiles of the 3 girls from the flat, this one is probably the one I met :

The photos are well photoshoped though.
I couldn't find the other 2.

Offline scutty brown

As it's B&S, both profiles have been indexed to the review