Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_horny_lucy  (Read 948 times)

Offline 77ffrankie77

External Link/Members Only

I have seen this beautiful woman quite a few times now, everytime it just gets better, a quiet area of Leicester with plenty of parking. Always a clean flat and she always looks drop dead gorgeous. A few more tattoos from my last visit but all very tasteful as is her sweet pussy.

Lucy is very welcoming and amazing kissing throughout bookings. I understand there had been some negative reviews but no idea how, every time I have seen her has been mind blowing... I will continue to see this beautiful woman at every opportunity. Very highly recommended and a very naughty girl.
Banned reason: White-knight / Tout
Banned by:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Helloe frankie, or should that be lucy??

Offline Ivorlongun

I have met Lucy on a number of occasions in the past couple of years and she always puts in a solid performance finishing with C.I.M. If that’s what you like. Her comms and reliability are good and her English is much improved after attending English classes.

Offline 77ffrankie77

Helloe frankie, or should that be lucy??

I have no idea why you say that, I'm not lucy,
Banned reason: White-knight / Tout
Banned by:

Offline NervousJ

I have met Lucy on a number of occasions in the past couple of years and she always puts in a solid performance finishing with C.I.M. If that’s what you like. Her comms and reliability are good and her English is much improved after attending English classes.

Maybe you should write a review then ????