Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage  (Read 1105 times)

Offline Bramcote-man

With my usual lady who I go to for a massage on holiday until September, I’m hoping somebody can re ommend somewhere good for a MASSAGE, if they do happy ending etc that’s fine but it is all about a good massage ??

Offline badsin

With my usual lady who I go to for a massage on holiday until September, I’m hoping somebody can re ommend somewhere good for a MASSAGE, if they do happy ending etc that’s fine but it is all about a good massage ??

Plenty round you at the moment, check the review threads :hi:

Offline Bramcote-man

Ventures not a lot really mentioned about the actual massage itself, Emma at cutting it in beeston massage ain’t amazing...

Online MajorPayne

Excellent massage place below in Northampton -

External Link/Members Only - Please note, no sexual services.

Offline NervousJ

Green and natural you usually get a decent massage, and jasmine at Waverley street, who myself roger and Mr Ilo have all seen, deffo get a good massage from her.

Should be in a review somewhere.

Offline jayuk99

Mai Thai Theraphy in Leicester and Amee Holistics in Hamilton leicester - absolutely no extras it seriously only massages i'd be very surprised if you were offered more
Fallendeep into  asleep when having massages at these places.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 10:12:37 am by jayuk99 »

Online MajorPayne

Green and natural you usually get a decent massage, and jasmine at Waverley street, who myself roger and Mr Ilo have all seen, deffo get a good massage from her.

Should be in a review somewhere.
Links please.