Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KatesKicks - Corby(ish)  (Read 1372 times)

Danger!WillRobinson

External Link/Members Only

Meet in early December. £150 an hour

Comms: Emailed via AW, prompt response, made a booking for following day, postcode texted fairly quickly after booking.

Location: House in a village between Kettering and Corby. Asked to park up (no problem) and walk down a lane.

Meet: Door opened in usual subtle WG fashion. Kate quite tall in heels, really nice backside. Not sure about claimed age of 29, but definitely no more than 35.

Kate doesn't go in for kissing, reverse oral or OWO, but I knew all this and was after a in soft dom/tie & tease which is apparently her speciality. Stripped naked and tied up on bed whilst she used toys on herself. She came fairly quickly and gagged me with her soaking knickers, produced a butt plug which she inserted with plenty of lube, then produced another pair of knickers which she put on me, and then proceeded to stroke my cock through the knickers, using a vibe at one point. Once I was really straining, she pulled the knickers down, condom on and then rode me to a pretty intense and satisfying climax.

Realsie soft dom/tie and tease not everyone's bag, but like Ronseal, she did exactly as she said, so came away a happy chappie. Would return.

Offline MajorPayne

Spoke with her sometime last year and she confirmed she is a lot older than the 29 advertised on AW.

I was tempted to see her but she just doesn't do the things I like.