Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Derbyshire massage parlours  (Read 4178 times)

Offline Manchestertyper

Has anyone got a list of massage parlours in Derbyshire City centre?

Thanks in advance

Offline Manchestertyper

Is it just bubbles?

What prices do they charge and is it just walk in?

Offline Dipper

Not cheap, best to phone. Plus only rub n tug.

The only genuine parlour in town. Other than that there are a couple of Chinese/Thai rub n tugs.

If you want full service best to check ' available today' on AW on the day.

Offline _Bender_

Mate, bubbles is the only one, never been, never will, it’s not in the best location and not very discreet.

In all honesty, if I was you I would stay in Manchester!!  :D

Offline shagmore

Bubbles is shite, the broads are not exactly attractive, very expensive, and a poor overall experience.

Also directly opposite railway station, parking is a pain in the arse as all side streets you have to pay, and the amount of broken glass on the roads indicates a sever amount of car break ins.

For the cost of a rub and tug, look on AW for one that offered massage, and go with that, you will then know you can fuck her if the urge is upon you.

Offline mancsguy1975

Enigma in Ripley..... or Directors lodge in Pinxton just off M1

In my experience Enigma is much better value and a more reliable punt.

Offline shagmore

But not in city centre  :dash:

Directors Lodge is shite, girl are mingers, very robotic.

Not tried Enigma- yet

Offline HailWood

Directors Lodge is shite, girl are mingers, very robotic.

Not tried Enigma- yet
I'd agree that it's not the most salubrious of venues and that my first time there was very average / neutral. However I did go back to meet Paige. IMO she's a very attractive lass, Good attitude and gave a great service which I reviewed. If only she was indie, I'd have revisited well before now.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 09:01:08 am by MikeTheBike »

Offline Dipper

Each to their own but I’ve always thought D L has the edge and being a bit more expensive you can see why, both ladies and venue always seemed better to me.

Tia at Enigma is well worth a try though.

Offline Robin Hood1

I just mostly go to Bubbles, good range of girls to choose from, white, mixed, black and thai.

No sex but nice sexy massage.

Offline goodolnick

Used to have quite a thing for Tia who is an attractive and very friendly black woman.

She has been there for ages - I guess I last saw her about 5 years ago.

The mention of her name now makes me think that I should return and make up for lost time!

Offline Dipper

Used to have quite a thing for Tia who is an attractive and very friendly black woman.

She has been there for ages - I guess I last saw her about 5 years ago.

The mention of her name now makes me think that I should return and make up for lost time!

Don’t see how you could go wrong. Get some of those big wobbly naturals of hers around you. Think if you ask there’s a 15 or 30 min £60 all in offer.  :wacko:

Offline mega

Each to their own but I’ve always thought D L has the edge and being a bit more expensive you can see why, both ladies and venue always seemed better to me.

Tia at Enigma is well worth a try though.

You will find that Tia is no longer on the rota at Enigma.  Should the description given above appeal, you will need to see their new lady Ava.

Offline Dipper

You will find that Tia is no longer on the rota at Enigma.  Should the description given above appeal, you will need to see their new lady Ava.

That’s a shame, must’ve been a fairly recent change. Doesn’t look like there are any pictures of Ava yet though.  :(

Offline mega

That’s a shame, must’ve been a fairly recent change. Doesn’t look like there are any pictures of Ava yet though.  :(

Tia "left the building" about a fortnight ago I am given to understand.  Ava is a busty black lady. Before people get the idea that this is some sort of rebranding where a masseuse changes her name, they are definitely not the same person. 

Offline ashleynotts

Doesn’t look like pharaohs in ilkeston will be opening again, it’s currently for sale if anybody is interested..

External Link/Members Only

Offline mega

Doesn’t look like pharaohs in ilkeston will be opening again, it’s currently for sale if anybody is interested..

External Link/Members Only

Pharaohs had been consigned to history - when raided it was and had been for some time trading as "Blossoms".  As it was closed under  Section 136 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003 there was little likelihood of it re-emerging as a massage parlour.  The ad above is for a terraced house; there is no indication of its previous use which must have gone on for some considerable time. 

Offline Itsnotshy

Tia "left the building" about a fortnight ago I am given to understand.  Ava is a busty black lady. Before people get the idea that this is some sort of rebranding where a masseuse changes her name, they are definitely not the same person.
Just looked at the website and Tia is back.Which is nice :)

Offline Dipper

Just looked at the website and Tia is back.Which is nice :)

Ooh yes please.  :thumbsup:

Offline viceboy

Ceasars spa is good. Also has option for girls to join you in the jacuzzi and sauna ;)

Offline NIK

Has anyone got a list of massage parlours in Derbyshire City centre?

Thanks in advance

DerbySHIRE city centre?  :unknown:
Not sure Derbyshire has a city centre!  :D

Offline surfman

Any suggestions on ladies who work from home like Natasha Black.

streetfighter1975

I'm wanting a massage to start me off.  But not sure if l like the idea of a parlor

Offline NervousJ

Best bet is a Thai massage. Tend to be a shop or flat.

I bit less intimidating than a full on parlour.