Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Cindy Sparks?  (Read 805 times)

Offline ktimm

Hi Team

Wondering if anyone had a chance to see her. Looks hot in pics and provides anal as well but extra. Member since last 3 days.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline ktimm

Ming

Be interested to know how you get on?

Ming  :hi:

Offline BarneyIn

+1 to that she looks fine.

smithie1000

Fuck me Ming you got the highest sex drive, you knob is either worn out or made of leather.................. :wacko:

Offline Stapler

I wonder who makes these English names up for these Hungarians/Czechs!

..S....
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Ming

Fuck me Ming you got the highest sex drive, you knob is either worn out or made of leather.................. :wacko:

I had a long period of celibacy, I have been making up for it over the last few months, though I have decided to calm it down a bit for a while.

In truth this girl is probably not to my tastes as I like them slimmer...

smithie1000

I had a long period of celibacy, I have been making up for it over the last few months, though I have decided to calm it down a bit for a while.

In truth this girl is probably not to my tastes as I like them slimmer...

Not too slim for me, this one is just right for my taste's. 

Not done much lately, went to see  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  on Monday and that's it really, oh I was chatting to a WG on AW yesterday who offered to cum around and suck me dry but she looked a bit big.
Hope all's well with you?  :hi:

Ming

I am good thanks, just put another review up and I am taking a break for a week or two as my knobs getting leathery.... :lol: :lol:

smithie1000

I am good thanks, just put another review up and I am taking a break for a week or two as my knobs getting leathery.... :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: