Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Solihull Area  (Read 2409 times)

Offline Dakota

Gents,

I would be delighted if you could recommend any ladies worthy of a visit in the Solihull area.  Prefer 25-40, size 10-12 with curves in the right places if you know what I mean

Dakota

SEW15

How close to far from Solihull are u willing to travel. There's loads of great girls in the City centre and there are more a short trip up the A45 into Cov.

Offline Dakota

Hi Sew15,

Travelling not an issue for me whether its into Birmingham or Coventry, but if going to an incall location like somewhere that is clean and comfortable so don't mind paying a little extra.  Also like to meet ladies who I perceive to be receiving a limited number of people per day

Look forward to your recommendations

D

Offline Bigron91

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nearer late 40s, but fit as.. Think Pippa Middleton's mum!

mILF air hostess - again mid 40s...

Offline Dakota

Hi Big Ron,

Thanks for the advice - been in touch with Carla and hopeful of sorting something out

D

Offline Bigron91

enjoy!! difficult to get an appt, so book in advance.

they are just at the back of Knowle - blink and you miss it!

SEW15

Hi Sew15,

Travelling not an issue for me whether its into Birmingham or Coventry, but if going to an incall location like somewhere that is clean and comfortable so don't mind paying a little extra.  Also like to meet ladies who I perceive to be receiving a limited number of people per day

Look forward to your recommendations

D

My personal recommendation if your willing to take a 20 minute drive down the M42 would be Yummy Emma because she fits your criteria perfectly and she's incredible. She does outcalls too and I know she lives not far from Solihull if you'd prefer a hotel or your house and believe me that u get what u pay for with her instead of wasting it on a dodgy Romanian.
Other than that I'd definitely recommend Emily and Victoria but they're probably a bit smaller and younger than you've asked for.

External Link/Members Only

rorororo

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
My personal recommendation if your willing to take a 20 minute drive down the M42 would be Yummy Emma because she fits your criteria perfectly and she's incredible. She does outcalls too and I know she lives not far from Solihull if you'd prefer a hotel or your house and believe me that u get what u pay for with her instead of wasting it on a dodgy Romanian.
Other than that I'd definitely recommend Emily and Victoria but they're probably a bit smaller and younger than you've asked for.

As a minimum, post their 7-Digit AW ID, as this will then automatically bring up any reviews the WG may have on UKP:

Offline Dakota

Hi SEW15,

Thanks for your recommendations - all ladies look good but your right Yummy Emma looks more like my kind of lady, and will be a great back up plan if Carla cant accommodate me.... although if im there for 2 days perhaps I should just try both ....

D