Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anabelle 43-Queensbury.  (Read 1789 times)

6 review(s) for anabelle43 (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiths

Firstly thanks to SamLP for his review and follow up post about this WG. :thumbsup:

Was in the area so thought i would give her a go. In person she said she was Hungarian, was a size 8-10, mid-40s with plenty of tats. As Sam said her free photos are a few years old but i found her attractive and she does still have a fit body for her age. Decent English.

Services offered were DFK/OWO/RO/CIM. Her DFK was excellent, all over me which is always nice. Her OWO was also good. Did CIM on my first pop. Great attitude throughout and at £60 for the hour excellent VFM to  me. Based near Queensbury station.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline SamLP

Offline smiths

Glad you enjoyed  :thumbsup:

Thanks again Sam, a very good WG with a great attitude offering a very good service. :drinks:

Offline Steve2

Thanks Sam. I saw her this morning and I can echo everything you and Smiths said

Another £60/hr disaster

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline smiths

Thanks Sam. I saw her this morning and I can echo everything you and Smiths said

Another £60/hr disaster

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Thats good to hear mate. :thumbsup: :drinks:

Offline punk

Nice to know that she is still good, i saw her when she was located in that place in hendon central, i always wanted to bang a bird with loads of tattoo's.

Was just about to book her when she disappeared from stratford and popped up in west london.

Good that you hit the bulls eye.

yumyum3

Glad you had a good one, mate. I do like the look of her. Wish she'd pop down my neck of the woods  :D :drinks:

Offline Nk14

She seems right up my street! In terms of location and her flat, is it discreet?

Offline smiths

She seems right up my street! In terms of location and her flat, is it discreet?

I found it fine.