Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice please on this AdultWork girl. - courageous Karina  (Read 1400 times)

spidey75

Morning everyone, this lady External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

I had a look at private gallery and everything seemed fine e-mailed me back straight away. But then a couple of days ago she changed her AW name and suddenly no pics. Should I still go ahead and book?

Timmy2

Profile gone
move on buddy

Raddy

Offline rnrn636

Don't know why your link is not working but profile is still there?
External Link/Members Only

Offline Silver Birch

Don't know why your link is not working but profile is still there?

I preferred it when the link DIDN'T work  :scare:

spidey75

Put her prices up 50 quid too. when I e-mailed her the other day she was only charging 80 for the hour!

vw

This feedback sounds delightful

OMG. Popped on the way to see my mates. All likes spot on. Fisting and anal at same time! Amazing. Not to be missed guys.

spidey75

Did it say anything about tea and biscuits?

Offline ir34

matt000169

If your into bbw she is the genuine article. I've seen her several times and not been disappointed on any occasion.

Offline Newtothisstuff

She is genuine. I saw her this morning. Nice girl, clean place and does everything on her 'likes' list. If you like BBW, she's definitely worth a punt.

Randybucketlist

Profile name changed, also noticed one bad feedback only states her name as Annie ( very good tip to state WG name in AW feedback )

Honestly I've been tempted to give her a go for the possibility of ticking the list on fisting but I always keep seeing things that change my mind.

External Link/Members Only+

spidey75

That's the third change of profile name in a fortnight