Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nottingham timewaster - pussycat4u  (Read 595 times)

Online EatsShootsAndLeaves

I tried to make a booking with this SP earlier in the year but completely wasted my time so wanted to alert others. The profile is updated every day so it looks totally legit but all attempts to make a booking get nowhere and looking at the AW feedback I'm not the only one so I think it's just a PG scam.

Nottingham - pussycat4u
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Note that messages do get answered positively up to the point that you want to fix a time and date at which point it goes silent. I sent a booking in very late one night after a couple of days of such silence which I got a snotty reply to within 5 minutes along the lines of 'how dare I send a booking without agreeing a time etc'

Very, very annoying. Wasting my time and my punting opportunities.

I also think there are two other related profiles - one in Coventry and one in Northampton. Share a lot of similarities and suspect looking feedback from one particular punter.

Coventry - Naughty-Anna

Northampton - Ready-&-Willing

Cheers
ESAL

Offline RedKettle

thanks - useful to know.

links to an existing negative review as well!!

michaelcarter

Offline Northerndave666

Thanks. had the same myself and left FB on adultwork to that point. She replied with the 'rude not to arrange a time before making a booking' bollocks. Didn't leave FB on here, as assumed meeting her had the same success rate as meeting Shergar !