Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Amore UK  (Read 1418 times)

SamcroPunter

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I've been punting for years and seen many East mids WGs but I'm relatively new to ukp and this is My 1st review. Hope it's ok!

1 hour Incall PSE £180

City centre rented apartment, right next to multi storey car park.

Communication was pretty good when I managed to make contact.  I had to change the original booking and amore was accommodating although obviously switches her "work phone" Off when she's not working so was not easy to get hold of at first.
My gripe here was that when I said I wanted an hour she asked me whether I wanted gfe at 150 or pse at 180 although I had not (and still have not) seen this differentiation described on her aw profile... She claimed it was clearly stated there but unless I'm missing a tab, can't read or looking at the wrong wg it's not there.
Seeing as I had no other options / it was getting late in the day / I really fancied some serious filth I went for it with the pse.

I arrived at the car park next door a little early and gave amore a call and was given directions and invited to her apartment straight away. Straight through a little reception area and in the lift, no one seemed to be watching comings and goings so no problem there.

I was greeted by amore in a great outfit of black lingerie which really showed off her massive tits. Unfortunately I was a little disappointed as the rest of her was bigger than her pictures look on Aw and not as facially attractive as her aw pictures seemed either.
She's not a bbw, and not ugly by any means, just not as I'd expected.

Once the finances were sorted I was offered a shower which I accepted as I'd been in a hot office followed by a long drive and fancied a freshen up.

Out of the shower and she was stood waiting and rubbed up against me asking what I like. I told her lots of messy dt, gagging etc followed by lots of sex in lots of positions and we'll take it from there...
It was at this point the main reason for the neutral came about. She asked if I cum once or twice. I said I'm more like 3 or 4 at which point she gave me "a look" and said that she only does cum once in half hour bookings and twice in 1 hours!!!
I had just paid this girl £180, was stood there bollock naked with a rock hard cock ready for action. Still, I should have asked for my money back and walked. But I thought, fuck it, I'll just have to make the most of my 2 pops and make sure she works for her money!

So on to the bed we went and she started kissing me, really good dfk, very sexy. Rubbing her big tits in my face, moving down licking and kissing before getting on with some superb dt. Lots of spitting, gagging, noisy and sloppy. She really could take it right down balls deep, very impressive.
I said I wanted to change position so I could face fuck her this is where a bit more disappointment occurred. I asked her to lay on the bed with her head over the edge but was told "I don't do that". Ok, fair enough I didn't ask before the meet but had assumed for a £180 pse that would be on the menu. So I asked her to lay on her side instead... "I don't do that either". So we end up with her on her knees on the floor and I proceed to fuck her face, have her suck my balls, slap my cock on her face and tongue and have her choke on it a fair bit.
The oral itself was excellent very good technique and as messy as you can get, I just felt it wasn't quite as filthy as I'd expected.
She sat on my face, nice juicy shaved pussy, more dt till I eventually shot my load all over her face and in her mouth (no swallow).
A quick clean up and she asked if I needed a rest. I declined as I tend to stay ready for action with the right encouragement and to be honest I didn't want to give her a break!
So back on with more messy dt and gagging then I fucked her in a few positions before cumming for 2nd time inside the jonny.

At this point including the first shower I'd only been in her room for 35 minutes so I should have been getting sucked off again but she went and sat at a desk on her laptop and suggested I go for another shower. Which I did before leaving.

On reflection Amore offers some things that are top class. Amazing tits, great deep throat, friendly and intelligent. However £180 is a rip off when she makes it limited cum and stops short of a true pse with her lack of willingness to take up certain positions to deliver my idea of a. Pse.

I won't be returning. 

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
It's a little expensive for a 2 pop pse, I'd say £120 tops so I won't be seeing her

I would also gave asked for a massage until my time was up too for that money gave her work a little more for it

Good review matey thanks

mrgough

Saw her today at a city centre hotel.

Great fuckin tits, big arse, pretty, curvy decent deepthroat, very clean, fresh, not a bad punt
Wouldn't go on top, no fk but wasn't too fussed in kissing her as I spent most of the punt with my head buried in her chest.
7.5/10

leicesterdude

Wtf?!

Wouldn't go on top and fk for £150 an hour?

No thanks. Plenty of better girls for less.

This girl sounds like my punt from hell

Offline mrkobiashi79

Hey dude ,  Thanks for the great review, sound like a half hearted pse and an expensive one at that.... :hi:
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 11:20:52 pm by mrkobiashi79 »

mrgough

Hey dude ,  Thanks for the great review, sound like a half hearted pse and an expensive one at that.... :hi:

Paid 100 for half an hour, she's naughty and deepthroats pretty good (I've had better) but yeah not going on top was abit annoying, her tits are fucking amazing though so I'd go back just for the funbags!

mrgough

« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 12:31:56 am by mrgough »

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Hidden Image/Members Only

Massive tits but a massive pussy too by her pics  :vomit:
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 10:16:16 am by Iloveoral »