Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Massage Newark  (Read 1580 times)

Offline chandlerhandler

I've not noticed this one before External Link/Members Only

Does anyone have any info? She's only listing a VS premium number so probably just a money making scammer

Offline HailWood

There’s a mobile number in the body of the profile.

Offline chandlerhandler

There’s a mobile number in the body of the profile.

Thanks, dementia must be setting in  :scare:

Offline jnotts

Not visited, but did get a couple of text from her confirming services for 30 mins. £50 for half hour massage or £70 for sex and ow for half an hour.

Offline Mill49

Came across this young lady this morning .... text her ... very polite and quick replies. Booked in for hour massage. £80 which includes extras. She isn’t far from Northgate railway station ... private apartment. I’ll be back tomorrow with a review. But so far looking good
Banned reason: Malicious fantasist
Banned by: Head1

Offline Lincs.man1

look forward to hearing of your visit  :thumbsup:

Offline chandlerhandler

Came across this young lady this morning .... text her ... very polite and quick replies. Booked in for hour massage. £80 which includes extras. She isn’t far from Northgate railway station ... private apartment. I’ll be back tomorrow with a review. But so far looking good

Hope you had a better time than me, I look forward to your review

Offline Knockonwood

Spoke to her on phone today she told me she only does massage and happy ending, shame as she looks 10/10
Can anyone recommend a decent Thai girl who does a decent massage and also offers full service :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 05:11:44 pm by Knockonwood »

Offline Mill49

Turned up , 10.55am.... rang for house number ... told number , out off the sight off neighbours.

Was the same girl in the photo than answered to door in just T-shirt , very large one. Very tidy clean flat. Shown too massage room, just a table and towels. Money exchanged. Told to get get undress and lay face down. This is where is went down hill.... massage?  my cat gives better massages. After 15 mins , off being rubbed with baby wipes, told too turn over, no ball sack brushes nothing at alll.

Turned over too find her naked ... nice , wasn’t allowed too touch...that’s extra. Proceeded too pour cold baby oil over my tackle and wank me till I came, cleaned me up and massages me with baby wipes again

After 30 mins she’d finished .... I said my thanks and left

Never too return again

£50 down the drain ... charges extra too touch, blow job extra, sex is extra .... surprised she didn’t charge for baby wipes

Changed my booking from hour too 30mins  ... she is a 10 out off 10 very quiet, poor English and bit shy
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 04:29:17 pm by Mill49 »
Banned reason: Malicious fantasist
Banned by: Head1

Offline chandlerhandler

Turned up , 10.55am.... rang for house number ... told number , out off the sight off neighbours.

Was the same girl in the photo than answered to door in just T-shirt , very large one. Very tidy clean flat. Shown too massage room, just a table and towels. Money exchanged. Told to get get undress and lay face down. This is where is went down hill.... massage?  my cat gives better massages. After 15 mins , off being rubbed with baby wipes, told too turn over, no ball sack brushes nothing at alll.

Turned over too find her naked ... nice , wasn’t allowed too touch...that’s extra. Proceeded too pour cold baby oil over my tackle and wank me till I came, cleaned me up and massages me with baby wipes again

After 30 mins she’d finished .... I said my thanks and left

Never too return again

£50 down the drain ... charges extra too touch, blow job extra, sex is extra .... surprised she didn’t charge for baby wipes

Changed my booking from hour too 30mins  ... she is a 10 out off 10 very quiet, poor English and bit shy

you need to submit this as a review on the review page