Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Measham  (Read 1279 times)

Offline NervousJ

Evening all.

Has anyone any experience with this lady. Sounds perfect for what I want and the reports sound good. Anyone had a visit or recommend anything similar.new to all this so please excuse my naivety....

Thanks folks.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Online RedKettle

I considered her some time ago but I am sure I was put off by some negative comments on here - have just had a quick search and cannot find the thread.

I then left the massage idea alone until a few months ago went to see Heavenly Holly who I would recommend.

Online RedKettle

GolfNut

I considered her some time ago but I am sure I was put off by some negative comments on here - have just had a quick search and cannot find the thread.

I then left the massage idea alone until a few months ago went to see Heavenly Holly who I would recommend.

+1

Best Massage and HE I've had too.

Online RedKettle

I think HH qualifies for the Wiki EM list of WGs - can somebody add her??  I am useless and no idea how to, sorry.  :hi:

Offline Turtle Z

I've seen her for a massage, nice enough woman bigger than her pictures suggest and massive saggy tits. Since it was only a massage then I didn't even mind this but ultimately the service was quite poor. Poor massage and had no idea how to handle a cock for satisfying HE. Some may enjoy the massage more than I did.... but I doubt it.

GolfNut

I think HH qualifies for the Wiki EM list of WGs - can somebody add her??  I am useless and no idea how to, sorry.  :hi:

Done it.  :thumbsup: