Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdorableSophie - Wembley  (Read 4907 times)

12 review(s) for AdorableSophie (9 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline davidgood

I last saw Sophie in 2019 so I decided to pay her another visit when the opportunity arose to be not far from her flat.

As requested she was wearing stockings and suspenders.

After I had freshened up there was a bit of snogging and groping before I started warming her up with some sucking and licking.
As she knew I would want a round of anal she asked if it was OK if she put her butt plug in to open up the entrance. Of course I said yes.

Next she went to work on my shaft with her mouth. With a bit of spit, plenty eye contact and some deep strokes she soon had me stiff and I invited her to climb on board for some cow girl which lead to a climax for me.

After a catch up chat she went to work on me again and when I was rock hard and covered up she took out her little butt plug and presented herself in the doggy position in front of her large mirror. She helped me slip into her bum and then I enjoyed pounding for several minutes before withdrawing gracefully.

After a brief rest Sophie went to work again with her mouth and hands and due to her recounting what she gets up to with a lady client, whose hubby just likes to watch, I could not contain myself and managed another little spurt. All in all a good result.

My words of warning are the same as my last review but I would add that anal is very much at her discretion as she can’t cope with whopper choppers. Also  she has put her hourly rate up by £10.

If you are interested in a meeting then this is the link;-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Regards,
davidgood

Online Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Nice review, what dress size do you say she's atm

I had her booked up in December but she cancelled

Offline davidgood

Nice review, what dress size do you say she's atm

I had her booked up in December but she cancelled

If she cancelled just before the Christmas break it was because her period had come early.

I am not good at dress sizes, maybe 14 or 16?

Like a lot of us she has put on a bit of weight over the last couple of years, but I did not find her fat and floppy. The last few photos where she  is wearing black undies are fairly recent.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline JimArtois

Her movies include Bareback/Creampie and Bareback Anal  :scare:

Online Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Her movies include Bareback/Creampie and Bareback Anal  :scare:

Yr last review was in 2016 :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline JimArtois

Yr last review was in 2016 :scare: :scare: :scare:

I've not been well, but what has that got to do with Adorable Sophie Anal Barebacking?

Offline oneeyesnake

Thanks for the review DG. Due to see her soon as she has defaulted on my first appointment. Second try! Will report back accordingly.
BTW, don't suppose you can indicate parking situation at her address?
Cheers,
OES
« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 10:07:44 am by oneeyesnake »

Offline davidgood

Thanks for the review DG. Due to see her soon as she has defaulted on my first appointment. Second try! Will report back accordingly.
BTW, don't suppose you can indicate parking situation at her address?
Cheers,
OES

There is paid parking on the main road or you can park for free in the side roads but they are quite busy so I went on the Overground for my last meeting.

There is plenty parking at the Tesco but it is supposed to be limited to half an hour I think.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline oneeyesnake

Thanks for that, I think you can p&p at the tesco, as memory serves...will report back on that item as well.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 11:11:02 am by oneeyesnake »

Offline dubhcarr

Thanks for the review op glad you enjoyed. Was anal an extra?   :hi:

Offline davidgood

Thanks for the review op glad you enjoyed. Was anal an extra?   :hi:

I had an hour for £110 and that included a round of anal. I do not think she charges for anal on shorter bookings but as I made clear in my review it is very much at discretion as she can't cope with big ones.

Regards.

davidgood

Offline mitrapanu

Looks like she cancels a lot!
I made a booking with her many moons ago, and she cancelled 30 mins before, when I was halfway to her place.
Uncool