Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Agencies in Nottingham-Allure  (Read 1585 times)

VictorH

I've searched and can't see much with this one, apologies if this has already been covered. I've used agencies frequently in Notts, normally the girl is late or there's the same old problem of the girl not being the same as the air brushed or fake photos. Are any of the agency websites in Nottingham reliable or genuine? I came across this one:
External Link/Members Only
Thanks
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 10:38:14 pm by VictorH »

jimbm55

Looks dubious. All Nottingham agencies are to be treated with great suspicion.

VictorH

Yes I agree. I do think the photos look pretty genuine... I may take the plunge.

vw

Yes I agree. I do think the photos look pretty genuine... I may take the plunge.

Sounds like you work for them !

VictorH

I was just trying to find out if anybody had used them before that's all. I've spent a lot of money over the years on agencies, about ready to retire from it all.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I've searched and can't see much with this one, apologies if this has already been covered. I've used agencies frequently in Notts, normally the girl is late or there's the same old problem of the girl not being the same as the air brushed or fake photos. Are any of the agency websites in Nottingham reliable or genuine? I came across this one:
Thanks

You joined yesterday, and your first post bad-mouths every agency in Nottigham, but introduces a "new" one.

If you are a genuine punter, then you have made NO effort to read up all the shit that has been posted about most of the nottingham agencies on this forum, making no attempt to read them or comment on them, or at least attempt to post anything in those threads.  :dash:

You then disregard experienced punters' posts on this thread on their views of Agencies in nottingham, and have already "decided", within a few hours, that the photos are "genuine" and that you will take the plunge!!  :dash:

Let me guess, you will ask the agency for an outcall to your private home??

Can't wait for your review to be posted on here!!!  :music:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Thanks

I was just trying to find out if anybody had used them before that's all. I've spent a lot of money over the years on agencies, about ready to retire from it all.

You didn't learn from your experience then???

GolfNut

I was looking forward to his review as well  :D :D

vw

I was looking forward to his review as well  :D :D

nothing better than a tours review not going their way.

GBush

You guys are on fire!!!

nice work

GolfNut

You guys are on fire!!!

nice work

It's that 4 iron to the back of the head that did it  :sarcastic:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Steady Tiger

:D :D

Growl, Miaaoooww!

It takes a great deal to get me going, but mention of Nottingham Agencies immediately boils my blood.

As other members on here will confirm, there has been a turf war between numerous agencies over the past 5~6 years and the ones who've suffered the most out of this were the WGs themselves.

In trying to prevent other agencies from setting up, owners of a well-known agency have in the past sent in the heavies to an incall flat of another agency, trashed the flat, threatened the girls working there, such that they were not able to work for that agency again, threatened to out them, forcing a few girls to move out of nottingham all together. this list could go and on....

I used Feline and ABC Agencies up to about 2005, before AW was on the scene.

I rarely use an agency (unless in London), and have not used any Nottigham based Agency for over 7 years now.

jimbm55

ANd it goes on as the Feline site has been hacked today.......

a_a88

Does any1 know or have experiance with this agency looking at them the girls seem nice.

jimbm55

ALL Nottingham agencies are dodgy