Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where are all the Thai SPs in Leicester  (Read 1406 times)

Offline Pb1271

As per title anyone know where all the Thai SPs are

Been looking for the last few weeks but no decent Thai SP to go visit - usually have the LE5 crew or LE3 and LE1 crew to go to

Lots of Latina providers advertising but not sure which ones are true

Looking for a decent massage with extras at least

Also noticed we have not had a nice ladyboy in town for the last few weeks

Is there a crackdown??
« Last Edit: September 14, 2022, 01:12:27 pm by Pb1271 »

Offline Captainhowdy666

Just opened up adult work and a whole bunch are on the first page.
Why can’t you see them?

Offline typinghard

OPs probably looking at VS. Even I have noticed the significant drop in thais in VS.

Offline Pb1271

I’ve had a look on adultwork and only 2 active Thais

Hopefully new week and new rota

Normally would have around 2 at LE3 2 at le1 and 2 at le5

Resorted on visiting Minnie mini which was not great - would post a review but can see someone has beat me too it

Offline Charmingthickdick

I’ve had a look on adultwork and only 2 active Thais

Hopefully new week and new rota

Normally would have around 2 at LE3 2 at le1 and 2 at le5

Resorted on visiting Minnie mini which was not great - would post a review but can see someone has beat me too it

I was thinking of going to see Minnie mini because it was a new Thai face I have not had the pleasure of. I am so pleased I didn’t as the OP said it was Thai Eve. Eve was very pretty but I already walked and had my money refunded half way through a session because of her poor services and general attitude. I would have been so gutted if I had turned up and seen the same girl as before.  :dash: :diablo:

Offline gbyld87

Plenty going on this week in Leicester.

I do like the look of Yaya (External Link/Members Only) but it's a bit of a shame about the 'NO FRENCH KISSING' bit on her profile.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
I like the look of Mayya if I was in Leicester I’d risk 1/2 hr on her
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline mr.bluesky

I like the look of Mayya if I was in Leicester I’d risk 1/2 hr on her
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She does look faf (assuming her adultwork photos are true) but a 50% negative rating I'm not sure she's worth the risk  :unknown:

Offline Pb1271

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Accessing from Thailand??

I’ve noticed this on a couple now, I put that down to account management they aren’t doing it themselves I’m pretty sure

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
She does look faf (assuming her adultwork photos are true) but a 50% negative rating I'm not sure she's worth the risk  :unknown:

Totally agree matey
There’s a girl in Notts with only 1 positive and a couple of greys and reds bizarrely the green was from me sometimes different punters have different experiences, the thais are a funny sort and you do have to know how to approach them, many don’t get our humour either  :D so I don’t mind trying them out myself  :D

Offline Pb1271

Plenty going on this week in Leicester.

I do like the look of Yaya (External Link/Members Only) but it's a bit of a shame about the 'NO FRENCH KISSING' bit on her profile.

Just messaged this one

Seems to be in a new location in LE5 not sure to TOFTT

Offline Charmingthickdick

Just messaged this one

Seems to be in a new location in LE5 not sure to TOFTT

It is not a TOFFT. She has been reviewed here and I will be reviewing her myself shortly. I went to see Yaya yesterday.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2022, 12:25:27 pm by Charmingthickdick »

Offline Pb1271

Beat me to it
Look forward to it

Online Charliehutton

I'm pretty sure the last negative review was a b&s, because the girl I saw sure wasn't fat or middle aged - or grumpy, for that matter. I didn't post a review because I'd have just been parroting her previous two, but for what it's worth I liked her.

Offline Pb1271

Offline Pb1271

Just read your review - thanks confirmed it’s on the main road - bit busy for my liking

Offline Ennui Smith

When I went to see her it was the girl in the photos.  They are photoshopped a little but not much.  She is very pretty and friendly.  If I remember correctly though there was no DFK which, sadly, seems to be the norm with Thai girls now and a complete turn around from a decade ago.  I think I did review her.