Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotel Day Use - couple of new websites  (Read 1893 times)

Online webpunter

UKP'ers - with [London] outcalls in mind i did some research.  Seems to be a growing market.  Nothing wrong with PremierI / TravelL but these perhaps don't present the best environment & marginally increase the chances of a now-show.  Here are my findings

External Link/Members Only   Their main page shows "welcome to daycation'.  Given my warped brain i read this as "day action"  :yahoo:

External Link/Members Only      64 to choose from

Am keen to give this a whirl - if only to be able to shoot my load and then have nice snooze before checking out later.  Rather than having to depart shaprish.  Well especially given that i like to time 'thunderbirds are go' at 53-55 mins on an hour booking so to max things

Offline shagbambi

They work very well and will allow you to pay with cash not card.

Offline jackthelad

Been using both sites for the last year or so. Both very good and work well. Cash payments Tom arrival. Many hotels don't require a deposit so can just leave quickly.

Dick4snowqueens

Do they ask for ID since u are paying cash

Offline Kaluuu276

Which value hotels would you reccommend from these sites and how many hours?

Offline MintRoyale

Thanks for the links, never knew this existed!

After a quick search in London, it appears that the relatively cheapest price is going to be at least £60. Adding on top that some outcalls are more expensive than incalls, it's going to be a pretty expensive session!

Offline jackthelad

Do they ask for ID since u are paying cash

Not usually. Only one ever did. I just told them I didn't have any on me.

Offline jackthelad

They are all good. Just pick one in your budget. I usually use the Holiday Inn.

Online webpunter

Claridges - surely 15 mins would be both:  1/ affordable & 2/ enuf time to get undressed, shower, shoot your bolt, shower & get dressed ?  :sarcastic:

Offline Mansell

Thanks for this, just tried Newcaslte and got some good deals in some great hotels  :lol:

Offline bluefinger

This is brilliant!!   I didn't know they did day rooms. :hi:  Always thinking you had to book 2 nights to have a full day use.

Offline Pennine Rover

Very useful info and hotels in most cities. Thanks!

Diehard

This is brilliant! And one wonders whether punting so mainstream now hotels have thought fuck it, let's make some money!