Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: UREGNT  (Read 1247 times)

KenniLingus

Besides a few walkups I have never had a london punt.

My mate and I are meeting tomorrow for an impromptu meet - he lives abroad - and I wanted to remind him of the filth in the UK.

Any recommendations for a truly filthy punt (MFM) for may mate and myself. Those who have read my reviews will know the kind of filth I like and a suitable lady would be much appreciated!

Cheers

(PS Sorry for the short notice).

lol-machine

Fucking quality. That's a rare talent

KenniLingus

k reckon it'll end up as a fucking shite walkup. any ideas would be most welcome.

cheers

KenniLingus

Offline mcardle464

I suggest you look at AW girls who are available today in the area you are going to be, cross reference them with UKP reviews, you'll soon find a few stars and then make a booking by phone.

vw

I suggest you look at AW girls who are available today in the area you are going to be, cross reference them with UKP reviews, you'll soon find a few stars and then make a booking by phone.
Imagine an experienced punter like kennilingus knows that, seems he was in a rush looking for quick advice on another region but to no avail.

jcdmj12

Thanks for the help guys.

London Lucy

External Link/Members Only

Is dirty, kinky, very good, and I know she likes group fun. I'm not sure if she will do MMF with people she has never met(although some AW feedback may help), but worth a call if you're still looking.

KenniLingus

Imagine an experienced punter like kennilingus knows that, seems he was in a rush looking for quick advice on another region but to no avail.

No worries guys it was a bit of a quick stop in london - no time for a punt. Just time for a catch up and a pint.

Lucy did cross my mind - maybe next time I'm in town!