Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nancy Essex girl (Earls Court SW5)  (Read 2700 times)

Sunil_N

Met Nancy today evening, I had earlier dropped the idea of a threesome and decided to see just Nancy. Saw Megan in the living room very attractive girl, realised I should have opted for threesome, but didn't have the money with me.Off to shower with Nancy , nice boobs , good arse, young,nice girl. She offers  owo in shower and after a while asks me if I want to have sex in shower, but I wasn't very sure how to do standing up in shower, hence moved off to bedroom. Paper work sorted and more owo , face fucking for about 20 min , then on with the condom and fucking in various positions for around 20 min , doggy, missionary then doggy etc, hats off to Nancy , she enjoys her work and is very willing , a similar girl I can remember is Blair of Hamilton (No longer works) a year or 2 back. Nancy is so accommodating and friendly and so much energy, By end I was sweating and came in missionary , she held me tightly in that sweat , like a real GF, amazing . I can tell you guys these girls are brilliant at what they do. I asked Nancy if I could see Megan and she cam to the room full naked. These are angels man, what a find.

Offline The_Don

Offline The_Don

Offline Brazilian Martian

Good review she is fucking hot  :hi:

Type_O_Negative

Where is her in-call location?

Sunil_N

Where is her in-call location?

Near Earls Court , closer to other entrance than the main one.

Type_O_Negative

Near Earls Court , closer to other entrance than the main one.
Thank you  :hi:

Type_O_Negative

Fuck me I'm jealous.

Punting is not a dating. No need to be jealous. Every single man with money can pump her  :crazy:

Offline king tarzan

Punting is not a dating. No need to be jealous. Every single man with money can pump her  :crazy:

+1

And be clean and friendly manners too
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Sunil_N

The girls are very keen on reviews in ukpunting ,Nancy asked me if I write reviews and I said yes, then she told King Tarzan has visited them , I asked if he ate your mango? She giggled and said yes. :lol:

Type_O_Negative