Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Missy Kink  (Read 1968 times)

8 review(s) for Missykink (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Marsh777

I saw Missy Kink a couple of months ago (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) and seen as there's been mixed reviews on her, I thought I'd throw my verdict in.

I saw her one evening for an hour at her apartment in Coventry, which is okay - top floor and just her living there. She was very welcoming and made me feel right at home. She looked just like the pictures and videos that I'd seen her in.

After the exchange, and clothes off, it was immediately into an uncovered blowjob, which I must say was excellent - I almost blow my load in minutes. She offers lots of eye contact, lots of ball licking (and rimming I'm guessing, had I wanted it).

As I said "Are you trying to make me cum already?" she replied with "not until I've ridden it", which I duly obliged after wrapping up. She rode me for a while, then we switched to doggy, which she said was her favourite. Neither of which was bad, but nothing great, I'm afraid. Lots of moans from her, so I'm assuming she enjoyed it somewhat.

After a while, she lay me on my back again, and returned to OWO. A little too vigorous at first with the handjob for my liking, but she soon got the hint, making me cum and took the whole load in her mouth, with no hesitation and swallowed the lot.

After a few minutes of chatting, to which she's very intelligent and interesting, it was time to leave.

Pros:
Great uncovered blowjob
CIM
Great use of tongue
Very friendly, welcoming and decent apartment (very private)

Cons:
Sex not the best
Not a great pussy and never seemed to get that wet, although my cock glided in quite nicely
Covers majority of body up, although has nice big tits

Would I see her again? For the blowjob, 100%, but maybe not for the sex. I reckon she could be much 'kinkier' than I experienced so might go back again to see...

Offline SalmonJunkie

She performs at the private club in Aston, so maybe pay that place a visit for oral off her, and fuck the others- best of both worlds!