Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Oriental Hotties  (Read 779100 times)

Offline SoapyTW

I think that this one is Nina ex Olina, but not 100%. First photo looks like her. Some of the others dont though

External Link/Members Only

Offline life_wasted

Some intel about Star Asians agency :
They had two young WG, Cha-Cha and Jenny, which I've reviewed.

Jenny and Cha-Cha are now back to Thailand.

Cha-Cha's number 07926774935 has been handed over to Nancy, the girl can be seen on External Link/Members Only
Nancy is using Cha-Cha's pics on Whatsapp as well.
Cha-Cha's AW account is still active, for the "bait and switch" to Nancy.

There was girl on star Asian called coco but never had the chance to see her. Any Intel on her pls? I liked one of her photos where she sort of dressed up as middle easter princess :lol:

Offline magnetico

There was girl on star Asian called coco but never had the chance to see her. Any Intel on her pls? I liked one of her photos where she sort of dressed up as middle easter princess :lol:

This one?

Only one of the pictures is loading

Could be the same girl as External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 31, 2024, 10:35:51 pm by magnetico »

Offline SoapyTW

Not strictly new, but AW profile for Anna has appeared. No phone number atm. 170 + 50 for a level. Facials are mentioned in likes list

Offline life_wasted

This one?

Only one of the pictures is loading

Could be the same girl as External Link/Members Only

no its this one

but found her on AW as well

but not paying £160!

Offline LLPunting

no its this one

but found her on AW as well

but not paying £160!

Profile has been around months with those photos.  Only recently she was 150ph and before that may've been 120/130.
Something about her has put me off trying, her studio pics show she's been through the same pipeline as many of the "no drogues" crew and I held off months back because the ones like attached look face doctored and may've been on a different profile.  So perhaps she has been reviewed under a different name/AWID.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online goodguy22london

Will review once have time but can confirm Zeze photos are enhanced, she is larger in real life and quite stocky shape. Nice girl but wont be recommending

I saw Zeze (or Cici) recently too. She was nice but 30% of the photos. I would not recommend sorry.

Offline LLPunting

Name change since Angie Review in Nov and from description it's likely a new girl.

Claims to be a student
No face pics avail on request
100/150 for 1 pop

+20 DT
No A(play)

No drogues crew now trying to up prices for this reduced competition to agency girls.

Anyone seen? 
Some photos a bit suspect but all appear to be from same girl, haven't confirmed if ripped from Web

« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 12:36:12 pm by LLPunting »

Offline Jeffe

Online Jonestown

HoD have just put a Chinese girl on the listing, Kim

Fully booked for the today, receptionist has no idea when she will be back.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2024, 02:15:04 pm by Jonestown »

Offline magnetico

« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 07:17:58 am by magnetico »

Online soulmining

Offline sparkus

"O Levels (Rec)", I haven't seen before for RO

I'm sure newer punters will be baffled either way.

TBH as novel as she is I won't be TOFTT.

Online Jonestown

TBH as novel as she is I won't be TOFTT.

Well she was booked solid last Monday, so surely someone did ?

Online Vinegar Strokes

« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 03:59:51 pm by Vinegar Strokes »

Online Jonestown

I really fancy a go with Baby May, I think she looks great, but at £150 for 30 minutes its a punt too far at the moment.

Offline LLPunting

I really fancy a go with Baby May, I think she looks great, but at £150 for 30 minutes its a punt too far at the moment.

Photos have been dramatically fucked about to mislead about her waist.  Would not trust boobs or condition of complexion either. Mid 30s at least.

Online Jonestown

Photos have been dramatically fucked about to mislead about her waist.  Would not trust boobs or condition of complexion either. Mid 30s at least.

Thanks for that, the photos are all relatively low key so it didn't cross my mind that anyone would bother to photoshop them, need to smarten up my thinking.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for that, the photos are all relatively low key so it didn't cross my mind that anyone would bother to photoshop them, need to smarten up my thinking.

GL dabbling with higher priced Chinese but perhaps set some minimum criteria like definitely in 20s, photos are real and recent and confirmed as being a bit of a nympho?  :unknown: ;)

What was it about this one's offering that got you twitching?

Online Jonestown

GL dabbling with higher priced Chinese but perhaps set some minimum criteria like definitely in 20s, photos are real and recent and confirmed as being a bit of a nympho?  :unknown: ;)

What was it about this one's offering that got you twitching?

She just looked like a natural Chinese MILF, slim, attractive, silicon free; there were earlier pictures on the profile gallery that tended to confirm this, but aside from any uncertainties, the price is way too much for me.

Offline petermisc

Jeez, just one look at the wavy tiles behind her gives it away.  Not exactly a sophisticated attempt.

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Jeez, just one look at the wavy tiles behind her gives it away.  Not exactly a sophisticated attempt.

Mirror, mirror on the wall …. The reflection looks like a completely different person.  :D

Offline webpunter

Mirror, mirror on the wall …. The reflection looks like a completely different person.  :D

However it is a fuck off mahoosive bath if soapy TWs on the menu

Offline MrMohican

:D :D :D :D
That has to get the award for the shittest bit of photoshop in some time - they've turned her into a cartoon character with that waist. Hilarious

Online Jonestown

Beginning to think I should have put the Baby May post in the o/t joke section, in mitigation the pictures have changed since the profile was posted, and I still fancy a pop at her, despite you doubting Thomases.

Online Jonestown

Naughty Thai Janice - South Kensington

Also on Viva Street under same name, same pictures.

Body looks older than face in that pic.

Was previously reported tube in East Midlands, or at least her photos were used in East Midlands.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 12:57:37 pm by Jonestown »

Offline magnetico

added a review of Kim - Miss69 https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=401415.0
i expected a neutral and got a neutral  :dash:

Online Jonestown

Looks like Naughty Thai Janice as been joined by a mate in South Kensington - Sexy Thai Lana

Offline Darren101

She looks hot if the pics are accurate. Reviews are 50/50 though.

Offline ddddrrrrrr

She looks hot if the pics are accurate. Reviews are 50/50 though.
I think it's a new girl reusing an old profile. As I left the most recent review against that profile and it was a completely different girl: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=401215.0

Offline magnetico

Naughty Thai Janice - South Kensington

Also on Viva Street under same name, same pictures.

Body looks older than face in that pic.

Was previously reported tube in East Midlands, or at least her photos were used in East Midlands.

Added a review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=401985.0

She's indeed moving around the UK, but will stick to London for a bit, but not just in South Ken where's she's now

Offline Muzmuz

« Last Edit: Today at 11:00:10 am by Muzmuz »

Online Jonestown

HoD have just put a Chinese girl on the listing, Kim

Fully booked for the today, receptionist has no idea when she will be back.

Kim is back on the books for this week and next.

Offline Richjimbo

I agree.  It sounds like Elina swallow profile, especially the location

Isn’t this a new AdultWork profile for an old pro?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=16566