Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabrielle, Rio or Lia  (Read 947 times)

Offline newbienew

Hi
Looking to arrange my ultimate fantasy punt shortly and can't decide between Gabreille of Maxes, Rio Lee or Lia Amelia. These are the only 3 Girls I am looking at this time.
I've read reviews and feedback for them all appear to provide the dirty GFE that I am after.
Cost and services offered are larglely the same and was looking for opinions on who is best?
Realise that this can be subjective but and pros/cons greatfuly received. Is the anyone out there who have visited all 3?
Thanks, newbienew

Offline iPad3

Surely if its an ultimate fantasy punt it has to be all 3 of them? :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 06:33:43 am by iPad3 »

Offline hendrix

I've seen Lia and Gabriella several times, Rio just the once so far, and I've reviewed them all here. Tough call, depends on exactly what you want and any physical preferences.

Online Bartolomeo

I have decided to definitely see Rio and Gabriella (separately of course) next year. Would see Lia but out of my price bracket. I've always wanted to expand my sexual horizons, hence why i splashed out on KDD in july, but my little guy is nowhere near up to it. I am hoping by early next year I will be able to last longer and vastly decrease my refractory period.