Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [Fake review] canadian wendy - London  (Read 568 times)

bolso66

CANADIAN WENDY from External Link/Members Only.

Met her few times when she tours south, this time in London.

Wendy is simply stunning. Better than the pictures, nice eyes, nice lips, fit and with a spectacular legs and bum.
pricey 160£/h but this is one of the (few) cases where it's good value for money.

Communication was clear. She says she Italian but as far as I could tell she isn't, maybe some relatives are.
Directions were easy to follow, clean apartment.

She is very friendly and chatty without overdoing it. Got her off of her heels, she still looked gorgeous

Amazing body to worship, great oral skill, rimming receiving only,
sex in many positions, doggy will finish me off immediately so I tried to avoid  :crazy:
Spunking on her back. no CIM.
I have tried vanilla and a little more kinky stuff. She is good at dominating you if that's what you like
she's good with words, slaps, less comfortable with spit.
Enhanced boobs but, again, these are details, she is a great fuck.

Other reviews said she is playing by the book. I think that is true, she is doing what she think is ok
and would not let you derail. She is clearly well trained. However she seems to open up a bit when she knows you.
No clock watching for me. I will definitely see her again.

Overall Breakdown:

Personality: 9/10
Looks: 10/10
Services: 9/10

Any Negatives:
Didn't want to do CIM. No rimming (giving) 

Extras:
Absolutely stunning.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 06:56:51 pm by bolso66 »

Offline Happyjose

Your 'review' seems to contradict every other punters experience of this mediocre prossie

Particularly with regards to her looks and standard of service

Either you're easily pleased or a tout

Offline Sinz

That's must be a record banning time. Nice one Admin !

Offline Happyjose

Dozy cow

If she just upped her game and offered a better service she wouldn't have to resort to posting fake reviews of herself