Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tantric Pleasure 2017  (Read 8194 times)

jkpint

Hey all, I was wondering if there are any updated reviews for Tantric Pleasure - External Link/Members Only. I know there are past reviews which speak well of Sakura, Eva and Maggie but I was wondering if anyone has had the experience of the 'new' additions - Naomi, Emily, Heidi.

I recently chanced upon their updated website and was impressed by the pics. It is a pity that the pics are not representative but damn Emily's body looks fine. (tried to copy her image in but no url image link, sorry boys)  External Link/Members Only

Cheers and happy punting.  :yahoo:

Online g3nius

Not seen any of the girls for ages but will start going again from September. My feelings in general though over the past year.

(1) Eva & Sakura - probably the best girls to see, but always booked up because of that. As described in the reviews.
(2) Nancy - was nice, fairly attractive (not spectacular though), nice big tits. kinda felt she was holding back, became a bit mechanical. Started rubbing her pussy, but she clamped her legs so I could rub her, but ensuring I couldn't put them inside.
(3) Vanilla - really good, quite similar to Sakura in her style, raunchy.
(4) Camilla - fairly pretty girl, massive tits esp. compared to her small frame! Seemed a bit rushed/hassled at the start, she just came into the room completely stark naked which was a bit strange, but good massage, rauchy. Bit moany with the, "don't touch my shoulders, etc" but its cos she doesn't want her hair to get oily or something.

(1) Seems to be changing slightly - as the rate for Yoni massage with one girl (reverse oral used to be £40 more) is no longer there? Is it now removed?
(2) Does anyone ever really get the full time? They still keep removing 10 mins or so from all massages for no reason
(3)  Just how far do the girls go? You're allowed to use fingers, but you definitely can't go inside with your fingers? And I always feel like some have got pretty close to kissing, but they don't go for it. And too nervous to initiate myself. If anyone wants to PM that info, that might be better  ;)
(4) someone kept posting about Martina, but kept saying people should Pm him for more info, whats the consensus on her?

Offline mk02

Hi There,

I have seen many of the girls from tantric pleasure.I used to see Sakura a lot but my favourite so far is Naomi, massage style is a bit like Sakura but she doesn't steal the time and she is far far more sexier then her pictures.

External Link/Members Only

I saw Emily once as Sophie recommend it, she has great body but fake tits also somehow didn't really connect with her.
Heidi: average girl, very friendly but nothing special
Saw Nancy she is good too, if you like blondes :)

aj479

Hey,

Thanks for the suggestions. :) I can't tell you enough how fantastic I thought Naomi was! She is gorgeous, and very hot, her reassuring and relaxed attitude made the intimate massage experience so easy to enjoy. Beautiful, very smart lady, the best so far!!

Offline Zeusthedoc

jesus christ - how many one post wonders have we got here then - something smells a bit suspicious...

let's hope i'm wrong.

Offline Gandalfthewhite

[quote author=Zeusthedoc link=topic=153487.msg1777130#msg1777130 date=1508168325

let's hope i'm wrong.

Sadly I fear you are absolutely right

Ecy29

Sakura is super hot, she is very good at what she does, but she knows it. She is bossy, often cuts short the massage time and “recommends” you to take shower. You end up only getting 35-40min out of a 60min session.
This is one thing I really dislike about her.

Offline EspressoAndChill

Sakura is super hot, she is very good at what she does, but she knows it. She is bossy, often cuts short the massage time and “recommends” you to take shower. You end up only getting 35-40min out of a 60min session.
This is one thing I really dislike about her.

I haven't seen her for a while, but I went through a phase of seeing Sakura fairly regularly. No open lipped kissing - just pecks -, and no oral, although she licked the shaft. But the action with her, other than that, was pretty spellbinding, IMO.

Simulated sex from behind with me on top for a good few minutes. RO for ages: think my record was making her cum 3 times in an hour. And she took multiple fingers inside her; I had her absolutely writhing around on the bed and screaming her head off once; one of the other girls even came in to see what happened and then left pretty embarrassed! :D

But, as you say, she knows how good she is. She cuts time regularly, and plays it all for effect. But gorgeous; amazing body, and doesn't hold back when she cums!

If you like that kind of thing from your massage, of course....

Offline ChenWen

I have seen Sakura twice. Lovly and super sexy, but I never received anything more than massage and touching breast. Wont allow touching downstairs. Is this service standard?

Offline Clickie

I recently went for Naomi at this outfit. It was one of the best massages in recent times. Full review pending, but the short story is that Naomi is fantastic. Petite frame, well proportions and an awesome technique.

Went for 1 hour version with the RO option (did cost £160). Happily licked and fingered her through the full one hour. Had opted to cum twice and she managed to get both shots out of me with her eroticism and technique.

Would be awesome if OW/OWO was also in the cards.

Offline Clickie

Hey,

Thanks for the suggestions. :) I can't tell you enough how fantastic I thought Naomi was! She is gorgeous, and very hot, her reassuring and relaxed attitude made the intimate massage experience so easy to enjoy. Beautiful, very smart lady, the best so far!!

Having recently experienced this, I would fully echo the sentiment.  :thumbsup:

Offline mukid

Thought I'd revive this thread after going to see Chloe. Had previously seen Naomi from this lot but she's gone back to her country. Massage was ok, started off on my front on the mattress with talc and moved onto table after 15 minutes. Massage was ok but wasn't as light/teasing as I expected. After oiling up, the body slides were quite good as she had some fantastic tits and she whispered and lightly kissed my ears. Allowed my hands to venture everywhere except her pussy which she said I'd have to pay extra for. Was slightly disappointed as when I visited last time Naomi had given my hands free reign. HR technique was however slow and sensual. All in all was a decent massage with a great set of titties.

Naomiforu

Thought I'd revive this thread after going to see Chloe. Had previously seen Naomi from this lot but she's gone back to her country. Massage was ok, started off on my front on the mattress with talc and moved onto table after 15 minutes. Massage was ok but wasn't as light/teasing as I expected. After oiling up, the body slides were quite good as she had some fantastic tits and she whispered and lightly kissed my ears. Allowed my hands to venture everywhere except her pussy which she said I'd have to pay extra for. Was slightly disappointed as when I visited last time Naomi had given my hands free reign. HR technique was however slow and sensual. All in all was a decent massage with a great set of titties.

First of all it’s good to know that I went back to my country (I didn’t know.:) ) Second its a real shame that tantra nowadays associated with erotic massage/sensual touch.
 From my point of view it is very hard to find an authentic tantric experience in London and because of the providers (agency /3rd party) are pushing boundaries they expecting more from the girls. (unfortunately)
When this happens it’s a struggle for genuine people either a provider or client to find a place.

I hope one day this all could change and there would be more genuine place where the focus is not a quick enjoyment instead a spiritual pleasure, and sexual education.

However I can recommend some genuine place if someone might be interested. 

Dana and Iris

Jessica  She is amazing, she had many tantra, yoga and meditation training in India and Spain. Plus she is volunteering for different environmental organisation.

Very professional company.

Holiday+tantra yoga in Ibiza :)

Naomi x

Offline onaleash

First of all it’s good to know that I went back to my country (I didn’t know.:) ) Second its a real shame that tantra nowadays associated with erotic massage/sensual touch.
 From my point of view it is very hard to find an authentic tantric experience in London and because of the providers (agency /3rd party) are pushing boundaries they expecting more from the girls. (unfortunately)
When this happens it’s a struggle for genuine people either a provider or client to find a place.

I hope one day this all could change and there would be more genuine place where the focus is not a quick enjoyment instead a spiritual pleasure, and sexual education.

However I can recommend some genuine place if someone might be interested. 

Dana and Iris

Jessica  She is amazing, she had many tantra, yoga and meditation training in India and Spain. Plus she is volunteering for different environmental organisation.

Very professional company.

Holiday+tantra yoga in Ibiza :)

Naomi x

hey naomi.. are you still working then?! Would be great to see you again.... x

Offline Isplitloops

Will defo be checking these out. I saw Maggie again a few weeks ago. It ended up being a really erotic tease session, biting, her kind putting her hands around my neck, not quite choking but it felt really naughty. Not really tantra at all and there was no massage except the little fella, still I massively enjoyed it!