Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai PSE  (Read 3101 times)

Offline DazzieD

hi guys,

In London for one day in a week and a half. Really fancy a petite Thai girl who offers a PSE service and possibly a duo.

Any recommendations much appreciated.

Offline barry

Just posted about these two elsewhere they are incredible. If you don't believe me? Check on PN.

External Link/Members Only

Offline mh

Just posted about these two elsewhere they are incredible. If you don't believe me? Check on PN.

Is that a serious suggestion?  :unknown:

Offline ArtVandalay

Is that a serious suggestion?  :unknown:

If you want info on Asian girls in London then you will get it there. One thread is over 50 pages long and there are a lot of reviews those chaps do know their stuff.

Obviously for all other punter info stay here :D

If you want some names:
Macy
Zizi
Lilly

Should all fit your bill
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 02:21:04 pm by ArtVandalay »

Offline mh

If you want info on Asian girls in London then you will get it there. One thread is over 50 pages long and there are a lot of reviews those chaps do know their stuff.

Obviously for all other punter info stay here :D

If you want some names:
Macy
Zizi
Lilly

Should all fit your bill

Perhaps time to start a thread on here then. Oh I guess this is it!  :D

I've seen Marisa/Love (a couple of years ago now, not sure if she is still around). Wow, tiny girl, up for anything.

Offline DazzieD

Thanks for the replies guys! I was thinking about these two below but Anna & Macy may yet trump them,

pleasure

I love how one of their offered services is "Long Time", which is then clarified as "(usually overnight)". Does that mean those two nice Asian girls are offering to love me long time?

Offline barry

I love how one of their offered services is "Long Time", which is then clarified as "(usually overnight)". Does that mean those two nice Asian girls are offering to love me long time?

It's a good one, i'm not sure exactly what it means, some have EXT Ball in their list of likes, I even asked Maria (who answers the phone) what it meant she didn't have a clue.

I promise you Macy and Anna are dynamite.

A good asian thread on UKP is a good idea!

Offline DazzieD

I promise you Macy and Anna are dynamite.

A good asian thread on UKP is a good idea!

Let's make this the UKP asian thread!

Macy & Anna are definitely in contention! Had a look on PN and a lot of people swear by Patsy. So many possible combinations, i may just have to draw names out of a hat.

Offline Bartolomeo

Yea seems Patsy is the closest to a PSE at the moment, was going to try see her on Saturday as I would be in the area, but she was not working.

But how I miss Briony!

Offline nervyfooker

If you want some names:
Macy
Zizi
Lilly

all three do anal but
Zizzi is good but not really PSE
Lilly/maya has a very sensitive clit so extensive
ro/stimulation is a problem
Macy is a goodish bet but her flatmate Patsy is often mentioned as the best
PSE(never had the pleasure myself)
Anna has fucked off back to Thailand.

Offline DazzieD

Ok, i've decided i'm going for Patsy +1. Maybe Macy.

Anyone seen Patsy as part of duo? Just wondering if she is as full on with another girl there.

Offline barry

I've not had Patsy, so can't comment although she does have great reviews. I will find it difficult to go past Macy and Anna who I want to see again