Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Selena/Ana VivaStreet  (Read 471 times)

Offline ingiwah

Hello all.

Apologies for the intrusion, but I was wondering whether anyone recognised this WG?

External Link/Members Only

I added her to my hot list as Ana last week, where her given age was 25, and she was based in Stratford?

I thought that I would look her up today, only to discover that my bookmarked page was now taken by a different WG called Alice.

After carrying out a new search I found Ana again, only this time she was now Selena, 29 years old, and based in Leytonstone?

I thought someone here might have a little more information about her? Of course, I suspect that its a fake ad?

Thanks for your time folks.

Cheers.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 07:33:36 am by ingiwah »

Offline LLPunting

Someone already has, unless you just posted the review under your other handle.  :unknown:

Offline jsnsummer

Hello all.

Apologies for the intrusion, but I was wondering whether anyone recognised this WG?

I added her to my hot list as Ana last week, where her given age was 25, and she was based in Stratford?

I thought that I would look her up today, only to discover that my bookmarked page was now taken by a different WG called Alice.

After carrying out a new search I found Ana again, only this time she was now Selena, 29 years old, and based in Leytonstone?

I thought someone here might have a little more information about her? Of course, I suspect that its a fake ad?

Thanks for your time folks.

Cheers.

both of those look rough as fuck......and maybe after a year of lurking you could post a review?

Offline ingiwah

Apologies, jsnsummer, but what has my personal aesthetic, got to do with my actual inquiry? one man's meat is another man's poison after all? Horses for courses, blah, blah blah?

Offline ingiwah

Someone already has, unless you just posted the review under your other handle.  :unknown:

I've had a look at the reviews and I couldn't find any in relation to either Ana or Selena? I'm not sure if your cryptic comment is suggesting that there is something some where? I'll just take it, for now, that you're saying something along the lines of seek, and you shall find? Thanks for your contribution anyway.

Offline HERTSBLUE

Jesus people would pay to shag those 2 :scare: :scare:

Offline LLPunting

I've had a look at the reviews and I couldn't find any in relation to either Ana or Selena? I'm not sure if your cryptic comment is suggesting that there is something some where? I'll just take it, for now, that you're saying something along the lines of seek, and you shall find? Thanks for your contribution anyway.

Try looking harder, seriously, girls are more likely to get off on your stupidity than they are on any semi you can erect.