Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: re lap dance  (Read 1064 times)

kingkhan1

hi everyone, first post in London as will be there later in the week. Interested in good lap dance, it is great to tempt the girl into more though. have any of you achieved this? and your recommendations please? thank you in advance.

Cryptotitties

hi everyone, first post in London as will be there later in the week. Interested in good lap dance, it is great to tempt the girl into more though. have any of you achieved this? and your recommendations please? thank you in advance.

:dash:

Online scutty brown

If you want to tempt the girl into more, flop your cock out mid-dance and wave a couple of £50 notes around.
Bound to get a response

Offline GalaxyMan

If you want to tempt the girl into more, flop your cock out mid-dance and wave a couple of £50 notes around.
Bound to get a response

That might be likely to work at the Dalston venue.........

GM
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 04:59:05 pm by GalaxyMan »

kingkhan1

hi could you tell me more about the dalston venue please? thank you in advance.

Offline shalombaghia20

That might be likely to work at the Dalston venue.........

GM

Dalston or Shoreditch?

kingkhan1

thank you, could you pm me details for these venues please? cheers mate.

Offline pepsicolaboy

thank you, could you pm me details for these venues please? cheers mate.

Grab a hot drink and make your way through this thread to get up to speed:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=104926

Online scutty brown

Possibly a stupid question, its been years since I was in any eastend pubs.........but with a name like Khan is he at risk of any racial hassle in those pubs? Eastend used to be pretty grim like that

Offline pepsicolaboy

Possibly a stupid question, its been years since I was in any eastend pubs.........but with a name like Khan is he at risk of any racial hassle in those pubs? Eastend used to be pretty grim like that

Its so mixed down there now I would say its unlikely, plus those strip joints have security.

Offline Froomey

Its so mixed down there now I would say its unlikely, plus those strip joints have security.

I agree. In my experience anyway the strip/lap dance venues in the east end are among the ones where you are least likely to encounter any kind of hostility on any basis - everyone there shares the same nefarious reason for being present so very much a live and let live environment.