Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maidstone stunner.  (Read 1194 times)

19 review(s) for sweet sweet kiss (15 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online Mountaingoat9

External Link/Members Only

Costs: £130 - (1hr inc owo amd cim)

Comms:

Always quick to reply and discreet if not immediate.

Near Maidstone town centre, easy to find with satnav. Nice new apartments. Discrete and immaculate. Decent shower and clean towels.

Girl:

Absolutely gorgeous with an amazing body, her pictures are accurate. Tight, toned gym fit body. Small but lovely natural tits. Long dark hair and pretty face.

Action:

She wasn’t quite ready and was just out of the shower so buzzed me up anyway and it wasn’t part of my time. Long brunette wet hair and she had a silk dressing gown on, completely open. She could have charged just for this part!!
Quickly got ready and jumped onto bed to join me. Lots of kissing and groping. I’ve been seeing Michelle for a few years now and probably the best blowjob I’ve ever had. OWO and DT seemed a pleasure for her to do. Constantly wants to please. Edging until I couldn’t take any more then on with condom and she writhed away on top until I was done. Cleaned me up and finished with a good oily massage.
Helped me clean up, gave me a drink and I was on my happy way.
No clock watching at all.
Obviously tastes vary but you’ll do well to find someone better than this little diamond.

Summary:

Stunning young woman, perfect English. Eager to please and not too pricey.

Offline palatino

Costs: £130 - (1hr inc owo amd cim)

OWO and DT seemed a pleasure for her to do

Hidden Image/Members Only

I'm confused... profile clearly states no OWO or CIM?

Offline uncle jessie

Yes it does and knowing how good her OW is like , I think she will be inundated with punters requesting OWO now after this review   

Offline Villapostie

She must be really comfortable to offer OWO with the OP as the few times I’ve seen her she’s usually gone straight for the rubber.

She is a good punt though and is currently offering £50 for HH.

Online Mountaingoat9

Morning all, it took a while before she accepted owo & cim and yes I’m aware it’s not on her likes etc.
I always offer extra for it but now she refuses to charge more.
She doesn’t book herself up either. I originally asked for a quick 30mins yesterday then asked if it was possible to increase to an hour, she said “you can stay as long as you like”.
She doesn’t seem to have working hours and just works when she fancies.