Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wgs and till operators - similar selection criteria.  (Read 1390 times)

Offline RedKettle

Being a modern man (!) I quite often find myself shopping at supermarkets and approaching the tills with a trolley load of stuff.  It occurred to me, when bored in a queue, that the selection of which till is quite like my selection of WGs. 

In the past often I would spot a hot young fit girl and head to her till in expectation of a pleasant time looking at her as we deal with the shopping, perhaps getting a smile, some flirting and a glimpse of some tasty boobs.  However experience now tells me that I am likely to get a shit bored service as they think life owes them more than this and they are waiting the chance to shag a fit young millionaire footballer.  So I now go for the plainer looking young women who seem to be pleased to have the opportunity and manage to look after me with a smile and a good attitude.

With the passing of a few years I learn that actually the older ladies (the MILFS) give a far better service, they know what they are doing with meat and potatoes and how to get what needs to be in a bag in there without damaging anything.  They know there way around and get what needs done with a smile.

Unlike punting if none of the above ladies are available I will go to a male till operator!!

Offline stevedave

Sadly, much as in my civvie life, I tend to go for the self service option  :sarcastic:

Online WARSZAWA16

With the passing of a few years I learn that actually the older ladies (the MILFS) give a far better service, they know what they are doing with meat and potatoes and how to get what needs to be in a bag in there without damaging anything. They know their way around and get what needs done with a smile.

Unlike punting if none of the above ladies are available I will go to a male till operator!!

Totally agree. The MILFS give a far better service and are more friendly and chatty. Most of them don't have an attitude either. Very rare to see a male till operator in my area for whatever reason.

Offline willie loman

Being a modern man (!) I quite often find myself shopping at supermarkets and approaching the tills with a trolley load of stuff.  It occurred to me, when bored in a queue, that the selection of which till is quite like my selection of WGs. 

In the past often I would spot a hot young fit girl and head to her till in expectation of a pleasant time looking at her as we deal with the shopping, perhaps getting a smile, some flirting and a glimpse of some tasty boobs.  However experience now tells me that I am likely to get a shit bored service as they think life owes them more than this and they are waiting the chance to shag a fit young millionaire footballer.  So I now go for the plainer looking young women who seem to be pleased to have the opportunity and manage to look after me with a smile and a good attitude.

With the passing of a few years I learn that actually the older ladies (the MILFS) give a far better service, they know what they are doing with meat and potatoes and how to get what needs to be in a bag in there without damaging anything.  They know there way around and get what needs done with a smile.

Very funny, its how I behave in waitrose, being 61 I tend to give young girls the heebie jeebies, I don't hold it against them, I tend to head for the milfs and gilfs.

Offline catweazle

Absolutely agree, l love milf checkout operators, have had some very flirty chats over the cornflakes!

Offline winkywanky

Great OP, and on my way home from a punt today I did just this...popped into my local Tesco where I made a beeline for my fave check-out girl. She has a laugh like a drain and we always have a chat. The young 'hot' girls certainly are up themselves, I give them a wide berth.

Offline RedKettle

Sadly, much as in my civvie life, I tend to go for the self service option  :sarcastic:

Cannot believe I missed that joke to include in my post - classic!!   :hi: :hi: :D

Offline threechilliman

:lol: :lol: :lol: ....quality SD!!

Offline dubs

Do you ever have an unexpected item in the bagging area?

Offline matoombaDan

Do you ever have an unexpected item in the bagging area?

Or find yourself having to call someone over for assistance before your goods can be released?

Offline Plan R

Offline shagmore

Much prefer MILFS, they know how to handle your meat and 2 veg

Offline cueball

Quality.... I genuinely laughed out loud at that  :lol:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Maybe the OP has too much time on his hands. I don't give a shit who's on the till as long as it's got the shortest queue.  :hi:

Offline fisherofsouls

During the corporate phase of my life, I had roles for a few years which came with PA suport. It didn't take me long to realise that a tight body and pretty face pretty much automatically disqualifies you from managing a diary :D

The last couple of years I had a lady slightly older than me and she was brilliant - highly efficient and a fab sense of humour !

Offline winkywanky

Some great supermarket-inspired one-liners chaps!  :lol:

Offline threechilliman

During the corporate phase of my life, I had roles for a few years which came with PA suport. It didn't take me long to realise that a tight body and pretty face pretty much automatically disqualifies you from managing a diary :D

The last couple of years I had a lady slightly older than me and she was brilliant - highly efficient and a fab sense of humour !

First question I ask myself when interviewing. 'Is she fit?' If not, she won't get a second interview. I suspect that happens a lot.

Offline RedKettle

First question I ask myself when interviewing. 'Is she fit?' If not, she won't get a second interview. I suspect that happens a lot.

I once interviewed this cracking woman, really fit with the best pair of tits you could ever wish for.  Not great on the technical side but what the hell...

Turned out to be a right nutcase, biggest mistake I ever made.  Decided after that to recruit on ability & attitude rather than looks - except for front of house type roles.

Offline almalm

If I am in a city on my own and going for a coffee or a beer, I'll tend to go places where I know they have attractive staff.

However, the queue at the supermarket is always aim for the shortest.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Totally agree. The MILFS give a far better service and are more friendly and chatty. Most of them don't have an attitude either. Very rare to see a male till operator in my area for whatever reason.
In regards to shopping. I don't think it is age specific, people you either get on with or you don't.

Offline PLeisure

the older ladies (the MILFS) give a far better service, they know what they are doing with meat and potatoes and how to get what needs to be in a bag in there without damaging anything.  They know there way around and get what needs done with a smile.
True enough. Some of them can even keep the chat going whilst carefully placing the precious commodities in the bag. Brilliant!  :music:

Offline RedKettle

Maybe the OP has too much time on his hands. I don't give a shit who's on the till as long as it's got the shortest queue.  :hi:

Or maybe you are just a miserable sod who takes no joy out of life  :hi:

Online WARSZAWA16

True enough. Some of them can even keep the chat going whilst carefully placing the precious commodities in the bag. Brilliant!  :music:

Indeed. Where would we be without multi-tasking...

Stevensmiles

Absolutely top OP.
It might just be my local supermarket, but I always head for the shortest queue. Irrespective of who is on the till, Male, female, old or young.
I’m a dab hand at self service if I’m only using a basket.

I try to cheer myself up when shopping cos I bloody hate it.

You can try this yourself.
Select a married couple pushing a loaded trolley and if you can...... drop in a bottle of expensive whisky without them spitting you.

Great laugh if they get to the till without seeing it.

“What the hells this George” the wife looks with daggers at her old man  :yahoo:

Online WARSZAWA16

You can try this yourself.
Select a married couple pushing a loaded trolley and if you can...... drop in a bottle of expensive whisky without them spotting you.
Great laugh if they get to the till without seeing it.
“What the hel'ls this George” the wife looks with daggers at her old man  :yahoo:

That's a good idea. You could even take it up a level and do it with condoms, dirty mags etc.