Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: how long is your blacklist?  (Read 432 times)

lenirie68

~30 mine (the hotlist ~100)
and I have the exclude option set to romanians in the saved search

do you get banned if you publish it?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
~30 mine (the hotlist ~100)
and I have the exclude option set to romanians in the saved search

do you get banned if you publish it?

I don't have a blacklist, if I think I might want to see one she goes on the hotlist, with notes, I don't need an endless list of who I don't want to see. Why would you want to publish yours.   :unknown:

You do realise that if you're talking about an AW search by excluding Romanians you also exclude any that don't state a nationality, including British. 

Offline maxxblue

I have so many on my blacklist that I can no longer access it - I get a server error when I try to access it.

I blacklist every profile that I wouldn't see - e.g. barebackers, hidden feedback, girls I don't find attractive, Romanians etc

It doesn't cause me any problems though.

Offline nigel4498

Don't have one, I'm not that organised  :unknown:

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
About 450 in my blacklist.  I think i’ve blacklisted more than that but when the profiles disappear I think they go from the blackliśt also.

I’ll blacklist anyone who I simply don’t want to see in my search results - that could be for offering bareback (most common reason), could be I find them hideously unattractive so would never see, and in a few cases they are people I have seen but had a bad experience and don’t want to be reminded of them.

I only remember once where I was conscious that it had been useful.  I was running an RB and a girl replied who I was interested in seeing - profile looked good and no obvious warning signs, and I was on the point of booking her, but I found it odd that she didn’t show up in any of my own AW searches (until I included blacklisted profiles, when she appeared).  Given that it was a fairly new profile and there was nothing else to put me off, it was a reasonable bet that I had noticed her profile before and blacklisted her because she had at that point been offering bareback. 

Offline Avg_Joe

fuck me, lol!.... the only way for me to work that out was to copy and paste the list into notepad, and see how many rows it reported used....

apparently the lucky number is 580  :rolleyes:

as above, i blacklist for barebacking, negative reports, fugly, cam-whoring only, massage or non-sexual fake profiles, and any other reason i decide i don't like a profile for, interesting to read that reverse booking process bypasses the blacklist, that sucks

« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 05:37:43 pm by Avg_Joe »
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Waterhouse

I don't do lists, Hot/Black or otherwise.  I'm mainly a creature of habit and know what I like and tend to stick with it.

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
interesting to read that reverse booking process bypasses the blacklist, that sucks

Reverse bookings are open to all as far as I can tell.  Even the more comprehensive “blocked user” list, which you can use to stop people from being able to email you (clearly designed with the principal thought that it would be useful more to service providers than service seekers) doesn’t stop someone being able to reply to a reverse booking.

In fact, I once had someone who I gave a neutral review to on this site reply to a reverse booking just to have a moan about that review (I hadn’t blocked her email on AW but you can pretty much tell if someone has either not read your message or deleted it straight away).  She just wanted to make sure I had read her whinge.

Offline wristjob

I used to blacklist all BB profiles, now I just filter them out at the search stage so less to do. Generally anybody who is tempting but has terrible reviews  (or secret BB) goes on it or anybody who is just so  :vomit: I wouldn't go near them.

Offline Herts_Outcaller

I blacklist all BB profiles, so even if they change to protected sex I'll never see them.

Also blacklist the complete munters, just to get them out the way when I'm searching.

May also blacklist a girl if I hear a real horror story here (not just a bad review, a complete nightmare)

58 added in the space of 10 months on the site

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
I used to blacklist all BB profiles, now I just filter them out at the search stage so less to do.

Is that by selecting “dislikes” bareback?

The only downside I can see is that people can always change their preferences - a former barebacker might end up in your searches just by changing their likes list. 

The way I see it, the blacklist is a permanent reference point (controlled by me) that tells me there is a reason I once decided not to consider a profile.  And it’s something that cannot be affected by anything that person might do (short of them setting up a new profile).