Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: legality of visiting a wg  (Read 1271 times)

Jo-d

having a discussion on uke, someone said that attending a duo booking would be illegal?
i cant quite see why
has anyone got any links to the legal side of this business or any backgroun in this area as this would put me off a duo booking
ladies in question are independent and work together all the time, they are not an agency and are paid independantly  it is performed in their flat

Offline Rih6647

I’ve not got links but my understanding is one girl in a location is fine but more than that and it’s considered a brothel

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Visiting 2 women isn't illegal for the punter.

It's illegal for the women themselves, but generally nobody cares, as long as there's no nuisance to the neighbours, or trafficking etc.

Offline Marmalade

I’ve not got links but my understanding is one girl in a location is fine but more than that and it’s considered a brothel

He asked about the legality of visiting though. Not whether the prossies were committing a crime.

To the OP: you said in an earlier post, “I wold reccomend Charlotte Harrington, English Rebecca (Bristol based) or possibly even Alexa”. Have you seen these girls? It might be a good idea to write a proper review of your last punt. The reason being it would establish you a bit as genuine. There is often a flurry of people whose hobby is reviewing reviews and profiles rather than actually punting. (I looked at your past posts as it was rather a newbie question.)

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline munterhunter

In addition to CPS guidelines and  the appropriate legislation it's worth taking into account the attitude of the police in the location you are punting. In some areas they have closed down parlours with a vengence in others they leave them alone. In some areas they have locations where street prostitution is 'tolerated'.
If you visit a 'brothel' it's more likely the owner will be prosecuted rather than the punter or WG. With ONE important exception. If the girl you're with is being exploited or trafficked EVEN IF YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF THIS. They can prosecute you as well as those who are exploiting her. A good reason (other than poor service) to avoid the Romies!!

Jo-d

He asked about the legality of visiting though. Not whether the prossies were committing a crime.

To the OP: you said in an earlier post, “I wold reccomend Charlotte Harrington, English Rebecca (Bristol based) or possibly even Alexa”. Have you seen these girls? It might be a good idea to write a proper review of your last punt. The reason being it would establish you a bit as genuine. There is often a flurry of people whose hobby is reviewing reviews and profiles rather than actually punting. (I looked at your past posts as it was rather a newbie question.)

yep sorry not really a newbie but very inexperienced compared to most on here and not had a visit with a WG for about 18 months now, tend to keep a low profile most of the time but have come out of retirment due to recent relatinship breakup/cant be arsed with tinder any more

Jo-d

that was my concern
just cancelled the duo i had booked just to be on the safe side
im certainly on the low risk end of this business

Offline Steely Dan

Here is a full list of the men arrested only for having paid sex with 2 non trafficked girls over 18 under current laws (ex. NI):

....nul....

Here is the list of guys of such timid disposition that they shouldn't fuck:
Jo-d
Countless other trolls

Offline Marmalade

Here is a full list of the men arrested only for having paid sex with 2 non trafficked girls over 18 under current laws (ex. NI):

....nul....

Here is the list of guys of such timid disposition that they shouldn't fuck:
Jo-d
Countless other trolls

These trolls just find countless excuses not to go through with an actual fuck. Then they somehow expect us to find their childish prevaricating ‘interesting’.

What would be ‘interesting’ Jo-d (or is it ‘Jo-ke’?) would be you fucking off to your mother’s, taking her a nice bunch of flowers and telling her you love her.

Ok, not that interesting ... but more interesting than you pissing about on here and at least you’d be making somebody happy.