Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: question about safety when seeing a prostitute?  (Read 2597 times)

ralzee

Hi

Do you guys often take your own condom?

I've noticed that often a prostitute will ask me to lie down and they could suddenly start to try to go for giving me a BJ without a condom, where the only indication that they are going to do that is their face getting near.

What do you guys do about that?

Online Blackpool Rock

Why not just tell them you want covered oral at the start  :unknown:
Also not sure why this is in off topic and not on the main general topic board

vw

Offline Plan R

What do you guys do about that?

Enjoy it of course..
But as said above - if you're that worried just insist on covered oral

Offline scutty brown

Take my own condom?
Always!
I take my own Swarfega as well to ensure hygiene
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 07:20:26 am by scutty brown »

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I always take a nurse from the clap clinic along with me. Then they can test the WG before I take off my germ-proof suit.

Offline shagmore

What a muppet, when making the booking just say you want covered oral, not rocket science.

Offline PleadInsanity

Try tucking your cock and balls between your legs (you know how you do when you want to pretend you have a fanny) before laying down, to restrict her access :thumbsup:

James999

When you arrive ask to use the bathroom, go in there and put a condom on, that way when you undress your cock is protected from her  :hi:

Offline macman26

Why the fuck mate do you have a issues asking her to put a condom before she sucks you off? 99% of WG's would only be too happy for this!!

Offline cueball

I've noticed that often a prostitute will ask me to lie down and they could suddenly start to try to go for giving me a BJ without a condom, where the only indication that they are going to do that is their face getting near.

Wtf is this  :dash:

Stick to wanking..... you're not ready for the real world yet

Health and Fitness

*yawn* Yet another immature schoolchild making troll posts again. Does your mummy know your on the computer?

Your better off just masturbating in your bedroom all day.

Offline pewpewpew

I had a girl lick my nipples once without protection. Next time I took my dog with me. Then I shit myself

What?

Offline Happylad

Wear a pair of incontinence pants - by the time she`s fought her way into those she`ll have changed her mind and given up.

And make sure you`ve finished your holiday homework assignment before next term starts or teacher will wonder what you`ve been up to

Offline Scarboroughdude

What a stupid question, cant wait for the kids to get back to school.

Offline Spacecowb0y

I take my best friend along and ask him to shag her, not going near a damn prostitute .... She might have a cold!

Offline Blazed

Yeah a very weird thread to start for sure. Just tell them you want OW.

In regards to bringing your own condoms though, I have regularly taken my own to see a few WG's before, but these are girls I had already seen a few times in the past. I am thick downstairs so most normal condoms strangle my cock and it can be uncomfortable. I don't think many WG's would agree to use a clients condom in the first booking anyway.

One of my (now retired) favourite girls used to buy my brand of condoms when we had bookings which was a nice touch. This way she can be guaranteed that no funny business has happened with the condoms.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 12:44:33 am by Blazed »

Wirralwilly

I took my own condoms when I first started punting and unless the packet was sealed the girls wouldn't use them, when I asked why, I was told that in the past punters had put pin holes in the condoms when they were left in the bedroom, hence the wg bringing the cond in the room with her each time. I found this hard to believe but after asking 4-5 girls they've all confirmed that this is true???? Madness ?? Wtf is that about ??

Offline two20

If you wear your pants back to front it might confuse her, and buy you enough time to pop a condom or two on.

Offline scutty brown

I took my own condoms when I first started punting and unless the packet was sealed the girls wouldn't use them, when I asked why, I was told that in the past punters had put pin holes in the condoms when they were left in the bedroom, hence the wg bringing the cond in the room with her each time. I found this hard to believe but after asking 4-5 girls they've all confirmed that this is true???? Madness ?? Wtf is that about ??

thats very true for girls who are regular prossies.
However, if you're like me and tend to visit thai massage-only parlours its always worth taking some with you as they never have them, and if the girls get to know and like you the extras can get quite special.........I've converted several local massage girls into agreeing to FS (sorry no names to protect them from getting sacked)

Offline no2punter

This is actually how I got into doing OWO. Was paranoid about health and safety at first, but once WG who didn't list it on AW started giving me it and once she was sucking away it was hard to tell her to stop.