Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help! I'm stuck in Croydon.  (Read 2291 times)

spicemonster69

Searching this and the purple site is drawing big fat blanks. Does anyone have a decent recommendation either in Croydon or South of the river. No fatties and mid-range cost-wise? I'm unwilling to take a chance on zero feedback EE girls. I've been scorched before.

Offline peter jb

You're right, there's very little genuine talent in croydon/ south london. When she's in croydon you have to see maggie21. One of the best anywhere in london. Fantastic owo and dfk and anal

Offline fisherofsouls

+21 for Maggie21, she's great (tho you could probably drive a no 10 bus up her arse by now)

Offline steventft

Try out Debbies Massage. Not exactly in Croydon but not too far away. Fantastic girls there. For me, Violet and Harlie are definitely the top two but Lucy is also worth a visit.

Offline Londonpunter30

Anyone know what's up with all the new profiles in Croydon ? They all seem fit but worried about bait and switch or just plain bad service

Offline joe diddley

Suelee's in South Croydon has an excellent reputation with a number of highly-thought of Thai women, all at £100 an hour or thereabouts.

Offline peter jb

Forgot about sue lee. Used to see Stephanie there, beautiful thai girl with long straight hair and large breasts. Used to be £100 for hour with cim. Recommended.

Offline joe diddley

You can still visit Stephanie at the 2 Greens Court walk up on Sundays where she is known as Lulu. If you want just oral or a fuck over ten minutes it'll set you back only £20 (plus the usual £2 tip for the maid). Oral and sex = £30, more for other services beyond these.